Reviews for Lessons
tomorrow4eva chapter 10 . 6/4
You had me crying with "You were supposed to marry her first daughter, little Suzumi." Oh dear, that bit was so funny. I enjoyed the story very much.
chibi-Clar chapter 10 . 2/21
Cute!
KILO151998 chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
*pouts* Why'd ya have to leave us hanging? This story is so good, it's really too bad you haven't finished it. Do you have any plans to adopt it out? It'd be a shame to leave this masterpiece unfinished? Or is it finished, an imagine your own ending, forgot to switch it to "Complete" kind of deal?:-) Still very good, though:-)
Amanthya chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Come on, don't leave us hanging! Btw, rofl on IY's summarizing. : )
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
What a hilarious start! I am so looking forward to this :)
TheNewCompanion chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
Love this story
noMuku chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
Oh this is just too funny! Poor Inuyasha. Lol. I do wish you'd continue the story tho.
SilverstarsEbonyskies chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
This is hands down the best MirKag fic I've read so far. A little depressing it's not finished, but it's not a bad place to leave off either...I suppose I'll just be grateful it exists at all. Thank you for the excellent read.
tangled6 chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
I read this when you first started and I have to say, I'm still hoping one day it'll be completed. It looks as though you only have one chapter left to go as well! Way to hold out on the good bit ;) If you get these reviews, please PLEASE finish this fic! 3
StarEIz chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Do you still write? I was just wondering, because I stumbled upon your story here and I noticed it had been written a loooong while ago, but had no ending. I really enjoyed it, so I went to see if you had written anything more recently, but I saw that this was the only story listed in your profile and I would enjoy reading more of your work. If this is really your first and only try at writing, way to go!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
OMG lol
AmberLocke chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
I love finding a good fic. Too bad this one is not completed.
clock-winder chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
please update! :D
Ghost appears chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
loved it. i definitely liked protective brotherly/fatherly inuyasha, that was sooo cute! miroku had class, shipou had charater and kagome had depth. your writing is superb. to bad you never finished the story. great job though.
MissTessa chapter 10 . 9/2/2010