Reviews for The Curse That Went Awry
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
malfoy wouldnt about coney island hot dogs because he's a pureblood...
The Power of Words chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Very interesting story you've got here...
crissy chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
omygosh why did you stop writing this? Please please continue, it was going so well.. Im dying to know what happenedd
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I want to see if I can get rid of all he characters in one review!

So I think this stroy is so cool and awesome4 and cool and lovely and awesome and rainy, did I mention I like rain...that I like shirtless, pale, sexy asss boys in the rain? well I do. I still have 9699 characters left well less now.

Anywho I would like if you can update soon. i know that probably makes no sense and that heaps of this has grammar errors and spelling mistakes but my fingers hurt coz I cut my nails too short and it hurts to type so I have to use my middle fingers because they're the only ones that don't hurt. Have you stopped reading yet? I'm still in the 9000 charcters left space This is gonna take forever!

If you like Dramione's I have 1. and a friend of mine has like 6 or something. She is called Confused23, and I think you'd like her oneshots.I have another friend called Br3ath0f4ir and she has a Snape/Lily fic which is really good. here's the link

www. fanfiction s / 6255135 /1 / The _ One

Hope it works. so I have realised that;

a)this is the most pointless review I have ever written

b)I want to hunt you down and scream in your ear as I make sure you finish it and

c)10000 words for a review is almost impossible unless I repeate the alphabet 330 times after this so summary of this is that you should hurry up and update, read some new stories and that I like this fanfiction so far!
Lily chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
write more quickly!
SicilyRoyalty chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
"Thinking?" Ron snorted, and Draco couldn't help but mentally agree.

Haha!
loveistheheartsmiling137 chapter 10 . 11/20/2009
i really like your story! It is so amazing and an easy read. Update when you can!
Baccan chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
This is officially one the funniest pieces of writing I've EVER read! And You keep it up in ALL chapters too. I'm officially amazed! Thank You!(officially)
caught in my own world chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
nerw! you have to update soon! have you abandoned fanfics or-or.. did you two break up or something? how could you abandon this fic? wah :((

i've read this fic a lot of times and i check on it 'regularly' and (grr..) i see that you never update. why-oh-why? *pout*

(hehe :D)
ChellChellSEA chapter 10 . 12/9/2006
quite funny and happy to say it keeps my attention
xmsteg27x chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
OMG please update! u haven't updated in like TWO years!This story is like the best harry potter fanfic ever!
Ohyeah100 chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Dude, that would really blow. First lost and then in a hole wich is actually a lab and then in mist. Rough hour or two. Funny.

Ohyeah100
Cearo Dameer chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
Amusing story! please update soon!
iiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
Lo me gusta. :)
soontobebrokenpromise chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
o my gosh does it really take you almost 2 years to update? I'm gonna have to send an email, lol, you cannot discontinue this story, it's too frikking hilarious, and you would be letting down almost 200 people. seriously, update.