Reviews for Steel Knight
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Neat fic. Can't wait to read more. :-)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Interesting idea. Personly I think Blue Devil would be closer to his scene. As battlesuits go it's pretty goos.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
cool
Morrolan chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Interesting story. Going to read the sequel now.
Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
can't wait to read more,please update as soon as possible
Harry2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
You did a good job with this story. I think Adam would have been in for some trouble with a Xander Harris who had a flying suit of armor.
captuniv chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Awesome setup for a very interesting AU season four. I figure that Xander will make his return to Sunnydale after Halloween. That keeps anything about his secret identity as Thor from coming out. Buffy will have run into the Initiative commandos for the first time but not realize the threat yet. Xander can breeze back into town, drop a few hints about people he met 'back East' and find a job in construction or industry (he obviously helped out John Henry). Soon after his return Thor makes an appearance. Big Scooby research party, Xander mentions Thor bein in Metropolis. Willow does the Netgirl thing and pulls up stories from the Daily Planet and such. The Initiative trys to capture Thor, wackiness ensues. Lots of potential fun in this. Keep up the great work!