Reviews for Fantaisie Sign
Kelsey chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I love Edward! it's just... i'm a twi-hard, so whenever i hear "Edward," i think of Edward Cullen. i love this Edward, though. its just... a girl named EDWARD? it's so wierd, it's cool!

Godbless you!
Rage Meister Jenny chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh My God. I love this fic! I'm so surprised that after 5 years you haven't followed up! GAH! There are almost zero fics about Edward! I love how you wrote about her! I DISAGREE WITH SPIKE DYING. NO ONE PROVED HE WAS DEAD! He could've just passed out after that fight with Vicious! GAH.

Anyways ... PLEASE CONSIDER A SEQUEAL! You'd make Jenny oh-so HAPPY! :D KayThxBai!

-Jennny
sarahseptember chapter 21 . 9/19/2007
wow this was a really awesome fic! it was feel-good, exciting and romantic all at the same time! you did a great job balancing eds quirkiness and maturity in a satisfying way. and im really glad you managed to get the hacking in there with the bomb. thats one of my favorite parts of ed. keep writing!

sarah-sama
chibified kitsunes chapter 21 . 6/21/2005
oh i hate you so much. the moment i read the first chapter i was hooked. unfortunately i couldn't continue reading till now cos of my exams.

and damn! this story was totally awesome. i like watched cowboy bebop in 1 day non-stop and became totally hooked on it and went on the lookout for fics. and lo and behold, an Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV centric story. P

not many Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV centric (XD) fics around and this has gotta be one of the best! if i could, i would have reviewed every single chapter... but im a little lazy for that. ;

i thought Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV (*snigger*) and Sylvan make a cute couple, and how you managed to portray the both of them like Spike and Faye. (I totally love that pairing!)

anyway, i hope you write more, cos you're totally awesome! _

btw, i totally love your portrayal of Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV (LOL i totally love her name) and how she was hacking into the system to detonate the bomb, it was easy to imagine the way she looked in my mind. so GREAT JOB!
Cambion chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
So Fay and Jet are loaded. They should be good for a couple of mounths... at least till Fay decides to blow it all at the dog tracks... or the casino... or the stock market... or on a pyramid scheme...
Cambion chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I thought that Andy changed his name to Musashi?
The Story Necromancer chapter 21 . 5/6/2005
i absolutely loved the story i hope you have a sequal and if you dont you need to write one, remember in a void of power something always comes to fill it
NewtypeS3 chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Wow! I clicked on the link you provided me with on Gamefaqs and holy crap!

This is great - I guess I'll need to read it, eh?
meeh2 chapter 10 . 6/7/2004
exciting story!

can't wait to finish it but i hab hw
JingleBells chapter 21 . 2/19/2004
THIS IS ONE OF THE (f not the best) FICCY I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! ohh yea, that good girl, i luv Eddy and I luv Ed fics, This fic showed how she could kick ass, that was so cool, I can't wait till your seqeual, oh yea in the next one? more action between Slva and Edward. hehehe (yes I'm evil) well I really hope you continue your great work, and DO NOT MAKE FREMONT COME BACK TO LIFE, THAT WOULD BE SO LAME, DO NOT DO THAT! any who, continue your great work, MOR EDWARDD FICS EVERYONE! have a great year pal
Sparrow Migoto chapter 18 . 1/18/2004
Oh oh oh, Richilieu was Sylvan's father, and Marishani was Ed's mother, no?
Sparrow Migoto chapter 12 . 1/18/2004
Why didn't they think to call Faye-Faye and Spike-person? They could have saved her... they be very bad those mean mean bad men them!
Sparrow Migoto chapter 5 . 1/14/2004
oh, shiny... me likie, Hey do you think that I'm a little like Ed? I think so... That was a good story, again... me likie!
Afgncaap5 chapter 21 . 1/9/2004
Okay, nice finish! A fantastically written story, if I may say so. If it weren't for the copyrighted characters running amuck through it, I'd say try to get a novella published, or something. Hm...but then I couldn't read it for free anymore...
Anyway, great story. I (and others) have already commented on the great descriptions in your fight scenes, so I'll just repeat that for the duel against Fremont. I also wanna say that the ending was nice. A really happy ending, but it wasn't so happy that I stopped enjoying it (you know what I'm talkin' about, I'm sure).
Anyway, thanks for the fic, and I'll probably read your stuff again in the future.
Lanee chapter 21 . 1/7/2004
xD This was one of the best cowboy bebop fics i've ever read in my life! xD Congrats It's great!