Reviews for What is Fan Fiction?
VampireHuntress16 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Keep it up! I love this!
halfdemon376 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
kaida-chan chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Too busy knocking him out..
chinochan inulover chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Kentauride Jay chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
does anyone have a story appropiate for children... hahahahaha
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
hehe! Wow...I don't know what to say...This is just too funny. Can't wait to see more!
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
in the last chapter, can you give me the link to the story where Sesshomaru and Inuyasha kiss? I'm not perverted or gay, i just want to see why they kissed. is that even a story? Update!
Bookworm810 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Very funny, I'm lookinhg forward to reading more when it comes out.
pantyslime chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Ahh! This is funny. I have a feeling you're not gonna update, though.
Shiro-Neko-Hanyou chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
Hihii! So funny XD
Inukaiga's Gurl chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
this is hysterical please write more
The Sleeping Creature chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
Kyo Aisoku chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
I really enjoyed your continue it..Funny thing is I've read most of the storys you've talked about in this: Dirty little secret(purple),Defenseless, Chronicals...and some others weere inu 'purrs', Ones where IY goes into must have read quite a few FanFics to write all this, but you should mention Broadway Series and the Lucky Ones...I think you should put something like this in the next chapter...

"65! and 3?" Sango screeched as she finished the last chapter of the Lucky Ones... "Kagome...InuYasha How can you stand 65 CHILDREN? I admit defeat the finial score is 87 you you 13 for me and miroku.."

"Well inuyasha I must say...Have fun?" Miroku asked as a lecherous grin played on his face.

"InuYasha...Hit 'em again!" Kagome caled from the corner s she concluded reading a Mir/kag fiction.
FrameofMind chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
Wait til Sango comes across "The Lucky Ones" - the child count will

Love this - to bad you never continued it (although you still could, couldn't you). The premise is hilarious. And Miroku's "May I have one?" response to the hard-on convo positively killed me...
Mawils18 chapter 2 . 3/7/2006