Reviews for Goodnight, Mr Potter
Vivss chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Lovely one-shot!
foggraven chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
terribly sad but it's sweet, makes you want to cry a little
Jodie chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is such a beautiful story. Not many people ship Harry and Luna, and neither do i, but after this, I think it's so sweet. Please, write more.
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
BRILLIANT!

:D
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Oh this is so like Harry waiting for his moombean to wake up..very well done.

I'll add this to my story favs & Haruna community.

Pray for me. Pray chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Interesting perspective from a nurse. I liked it!
Jessie Bishop chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
can't say mush. HP?LL is one of my favorites and I seems destined for a tragic end for some reason. Maybe because they were both broken people. great one-shot.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Beautiful. Love it.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
wahh.. so sad

luna comatose and they r married
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
It was very sad but also very well-written.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
This is a good story, it great that Harry is so loyal to Luna. It sad what happen to her but it seem that Harry has an some hope that Luna could be healed.
starrydarlings chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Such a nice fic you have here. The ending was very nice with the tinge of bittersweet hopefulness. So sad. *sniff*

Poor Harry.
RisanF chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I like the stalwart stubbornness of Harry in this, devoted to Luna even as she is bedridden. The everyman narrator's unique works quite well here, as he is somewhat of an outsider. Good job.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Aw, this was so sad. I swear, you write the most heartwarming, yet depressing and still hopeful stories I have ever seen! That's a vey admirable thing to have in your writing. It makes people think and ponder, this not every story makes you do. This definitely plays the part of my description exactly; I feel so bad for both Luna and Harry. Harry because he keeps hoping and praying for the miracle of Luna waking and being all right; Luna because I'm sure she's been fighting all this time to be back with him, to hold him as he cries for her, but she's trapped, so it's her that is crying and has no one to hold her, unless the miracle does take place... I really do feel so bad for them. You did a beautifully wondrous job of portraying every emotion possible in this one-shot; I adored it to death. It is so definitely going to Favorites!

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Luna Addictus chapter 1 . 8/11/2007