Reviews for Amends
Well meant chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
"Your" (belonging to you) is not the same as "you're" (you are).
You need a comma before closing speech marks and indicating the speaker, not a full stop.
And yes, it's Man U :-) Also, Spike would probably say "fag" not "cig" for a cigarette.
Picky? Maybe. But if you want to write even amateur fic, you'll come across better if you get your work beta read by a friend who's up on these things.
BTW, unless you're coming to that, you forgot one VERY important person.
xanya-forever chapter 4 . 3/11/2004
YEAH! That's the stuff... I'm so glad you decided to write it cos hey! it was a great chapter. You're really fantastic at characterization. I'm pretty sure I've told you that before... but still, it really does make the difference between a good fic and a great one. I loved Andrew's nerdish references (I could never manage to write him, my friends were having a nerd conversation at lunch and I didn't even know where Klingon/Clingon/? was from. I feel so ashamed, like I've let Andrew down) and Anya's wonderful way with words... Don't you think Andrew and Anya make a great couple, as in friends? With Spike as the voice of reason, as strange as that sounds. This was very sweet, and I loved the ending - very appropriate. WRITE MORE!
buffspike chapter 3 . 3/7/2004
update really soon this story is so sweet :)
xanya-forever chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
Oh wow, sadness. but in a good way. I mean, YAY for the subtle Kennedy bashing because how could Willow ever be happy with her after Tara? It just wouldn't happen! I like Spike's deliciously comforting arms and Willow's musings on their friendship. By the way, Spillow is a VERY cool word. Great chapter, but couldn't you fit an Anya chappy in there somewhere? UPDATE SOON!
love it chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
if you rap it up next chap make it rele rele long! and make sure Buffy says she loves him an he belives her cuz that was jus rong!
let me rest in peace chapter 2 . 1/16/2004
yeah, well, of course Man U r better than Arsenal. And does anyone remember when Spike said 'I like this world. It's got Manchester United.' etc.? Yay! Go Captain Peroxide! And he is ENGLISH, not BRITISH...Irish, Welsh and Scottish people do not have the same accent as English people, alrite? So will Americans PLEASE stop saying that? It pisses me off. Btw I'm half English, half Welsh...so you could call me British, but not my accent. Sorry. I get fussy.
This rocks! Continue...
Duckies89 chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Hey! I hate you so much...and I mean that in a good way if that is possible :P You're such a great writer! Im so jealous. If I could write HALF as good as you, well..then I'd be half as good as a writer as you are. Count on me to state the obvious. Anyways, great story of course. I g2g read the other one now. Ciao!
msu chapter 2 . 11/4/2003
Aw, that was so cool. So are you going to do each seperate person having a conversation with Spike? Willow, Giles, Buffy? Just asking. ;)

Again, a nice chapter, but see suggestion in ch 1 review!

BTW, thanks for the nice review you sent my way. Much appreciated.

~Mel
msu chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
I LIKE this. Really, really do. We missed out on any kind of reconcillations between Spike and the rest of the gang.

Small suggestion though. You really need to space out your story instead of having it in one big clump. It makes it much easier to read. You need paragraphs and keep each person's dialogue in a seperate paragraph. Otherwise, great job and really want to go on to next chappie.

~Mel
DevilishGurl0222 chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Good chap! Strange at first but it somehow got interesting and i can really see what spike is trieng to portray in this fic.
Ultrawoman chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Hey, this is cool. It's nice to think that Spike made his peace with everyone before the end. Just a couple of things though, you might wanna seperate your dialogue out a little to make it easier to read, and the soccer team is Man U and not U Man. Other than that, I like this a lot and I hope you write more soon ~ Ultra
i-hate-AUs chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
Hahhah that was really clever/funny/touching! It's good to know that Spike didn't hate Xander when he died and vice versa. THey were very manly about it, hahaha. I loved "U Man's got a feeling that the future after the big batt-..er, game isn't gonna be very bright for him. I mean, them. But they're sure Arsenal's going all the way" that was probably my favourite bit. Is there going to be an Anya chapter? hint hin hint. One thing though, isn't it Man U? I'm not too sure. Write more!
i-hate-AUs chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
hey Dawn! I really liked this, it's good that Spike made up with Dawn before he died. I mean, for a while there they were like a brother and sister, and it was pretty sad that she was so mean to him (beneath you). The characterisation was good, and Dawn does have a bit of a habit of saying "get out get out GET OUT!" I've noticed. Great chapter, write more!
DevilishGurl0222 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Hey this was a real good story. Hope that you keep it going as good as it is the chapter was pretty short you should try to make them longer not a lot but just a bit. Well hope i see you post soon. until then bye
MeoW03 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
that is really beautiful. and so accurate to the characters I love it