Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: The Heir of Cortez
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Baby sister! holy shit!
angelofjoy chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
bravo, i am intrigued! i do hope you continue it is a wonderful beginning to what seems to be a very witty tail.
Captain Blackbird chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
O I really like how you portrayed Jack! Well done! I'm looking forward to what you plan to do with the story. Jack with a baby sister? Come on lol I don't like that O ahh ignore me, I'm just jealous...
lalia gariv chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
*cue terrifying music*

Hello, its me. I couldn't resist. I know I've only seen Pirates once *dodges rocks and rotten fruit* but I love this fic *wipes rotten banana from her face* and the movie too!

Write. Although, we both know what has more priority at the moment, and I'm not talking about uni.
Skyler VonDetton chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Whew! Didnt see that one coming! Good job! Hope you continue soon!

~Skyler
morph chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
I like it so far. I like it very much! Please continue! Jack's sister seems like a very interesting person, and I wasn't supirsed in the least that Jack understood Spanish. It seems to fit his personality somehow. Update soon!
Evenstar-Elfstone chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Excellent! Please continue this soon.
lemluvspirates chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
OH I KNEW IT ! I knew she was his sister ... and that is his dad right ... eah lem is brilliat!*does a dance* yippy ! but y would she spit on him ... oh well guess u have to update and I have to read !
Vaughn chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
You have got an interesting premise and the chapter is written quite well. I will be looking to see where this goes. Well done!

Vaughn
Merfish chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
OMG HOW EXCITING! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS! Wow... how original...