Reviews for Warcraft: The List
Caffeina chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Penguin King for the win.
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Absolutely hilarious! xD
Emperor Jaden chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Hehe...I have to say, that was very amusing! Continue to write, for sure!
SubStandardDeviation chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Great concept, great characters, consistently entertaining, and wonderfully humorous, especially the little 'interludes' with StarCraft references.
Marzi chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
XD

BWAHAHAA!

Awesome. And that is one excellent plan..
Megaolix chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Old, but always fun to read. In my favorites!
Manga Girl number 6 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
That was a totally awsome story!
Dimas chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
That was funny.

P.S it's unknown whothe new Lich King is.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
haha pretty funny story but by far the best part was kiljaeden or whatever (sorry bad spelling) playing starcraft... when he said Whats this? Mass scourge? NO! i laughed so hard... haha yup good overall story too i never got bored... keep it up!
KrimzonStriker chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I know it's been years since you wrote this but, just in case you didn't know I'd like to inform you of some inaccuracy's with the list.

1. Illidan is very much alive, all hail Illidan!

2. Andiun Wrynn is Varian Wrynn's 10 year old son. Apparently Varian is being held hostage while on a diplomatic meeting to Theramore.

3. Khadagar is coming back in the new World of Warcraft expansion apparently to rally the Alliance against the Legion.

4. Malfurion has indeed gone back to sleep. His spirit is trapped in the Emerald dream.

5. The Blood Elves not with Kael and are one Azeroth have joined the Horde and rebuilt Quel'thalas. The Lich King is really getting sloppy, because the Blood Elf architecture is just fantastic.

6. Last but not least, their is much speculation that the Forgotten Ones are the Old Gods of Azeroth imprisoned by the Titans. It's only theroy but it makes sense and a confirmed Old God looks very much like a Forgotten One.

Hope I could help, and thanks for giving me a laugh with this story.
bma-deleted chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Good. Especially the penguin. And really, i know what you mean about Illidan. Good lord, blizzard, yes, he's immortal apparently, but you did leave corpses on the battlefield when you kill elves! The sword steals souls! Please, see some sense! He must have been dead. Anyway, good list. Funny too.
SickleYield chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I go back and read this and "Ice and Storm" again whenever I want something funny. It's great. I particularly laughed at the Kael and Vashj part. Ignore all the nitpickers.
WickedBladez chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Well... That was interesting, to say the least.

I rather liked it, though, in my opinion, it was rather long and slow. But the comedy that I did pick up on was good, I got a smile and a chuckle here and there. Very descriptive, I mean, how many stories tell you about someone's frostbite problems?

Nice work.
OneCrazyMuthaTrucka chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
ROFLcopters and lollerskaters are going off in my mind. Good joB!
Tola chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
half-expecting to find the world imperiled by plagued and exploding sheep if the logic of recent events was anything to go by.

Cute...Did'nt expect you to reference that...
(If you wish to understand, load up 'Dodge the Sheep': it was one of the original scenario maps included in Reign of Chaos, along with Warchasers.)