Reviews for The Sad Cafe
its-never-lupus chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Hey, I LIKED this. It was good, very fluffly, but then, I am a huge fan of fluff. You are GOOD,girl! Rock on!
Gryffin Parker chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
This is absolutely beautiful! Though you should update You Were a Newsie. _~ I'm going to make sure I pick on it next chapter of Muses if you keep it up.
This is so freaking sweet. _ I just can't put it in words. It is lovely.
lata!
Gryff
Saturday chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
GREAT JOB! I LOVE IT! I LOVE EVERYTHING!
inactive and all stories delet chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
*MELTS*

That was AWESOME.

::adds to favorites::
snipeshooter chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
I really liked this story, Dakota-Jones. It was a little sad, how far Dutchy had drifted down and how everyone had drifted away or died, but that's how life goes. The (lyrics? poetry? whatever) added a lot to the story, and you worked them into the writings natural flow. Not tons of detail, but I liked it all the same. Keep writing!
Highland Lassie chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Wow! Oh so sad... but I loved how it ended! I love this classic pairing... just too perfect! And what a perfect song to write a fic from! Excellent! Keep up the Great work!

~Lassie
Chicago chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
YAY! Sappy happies! I love this song SO much... This was a beautifully written peice of fluffyness! YAY! I gots to go, but just wanted to know that you really did this song justice with this peice...

Hasta!

~Chi
Gothic Author chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
AHH! I'm gonna cry!

Gothic Author
Nakaia Aidan-Sun chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
That was great! I really loved it. Sorry the review is so short, I have to eat dinner.
Seraph2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Great story! I enjoyed reading about where each of the newsies had gone (although it was so sad that Crutchy died). I'm glad you made good use of that financial aid session!

~Seraph the Second
Mush's Skittles chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Well I like how it turned out.

THey're so classic.

And that's an awesome song.

Kudos, sweets.

I have been busy colleging too. YOu know it gets bad when I haven't been on FFn in so long, I nearly forgot my password...

Great job!

Skittles
SpecsGlasses chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
I liked it. It was sweet...could've been more slashy ;) lol but I really did like it...poor Crutchy...can't wait to read more of your stuff...

Alarice
deadaccount4468 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Aww. That's so sweet. Specs is such a sweet guy. And I like the idea of the cat moving in without permission. Cats would do that. They're snobby. But Dutchy named the cat after Specs. That's really adorable.
Thistle chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
That was so good. I was completely blown away. I definitely have to hear that song now. It went so well with your story and the story was just so sweet and heartbreaking. I really liked it. And I can't wait for you to update on your other story as well.