Reviews for The Sad Cafe
its-never-lupus chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Hey, I LIKED this. It was good, very fluffly, but then, I am a huge fan of fluff. You are GOOD,girl! Rock on!
Gryffin Parker chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
This is absolutely beautiful! Though you should update You Were a Newsie. _ I'm going to make sure I pick on it next chapter of Muses if you keep it up.
This is so freaking sweet. _ I just can't put it in words. It is lovely.
lata!
Gryff
Saturday chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
GREAT JOB! I LOVE IT! I LOVE EVERYTHING!
inactive and all stories delet chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
*MELTS*

That was AWESOME.

::adds to favorites::
snipeshooter chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
I really liked this story, Dakota-Jones. It was a little sad, how far Dutchy had drifted down and how everyone had drifted away or died, but that's how life goes. The (lyrics? poetry? whatever) added a lot to the story, and you worked them into the writings natural flow. Not tons of detail, but I liked it all the same. Keep writing!
Highland Lassie chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Wow! Oh so sad... but I loved how it ended! I love this classic pairing... just too perfect! And what a perfect song to write a fic from! Excellent! Keep up the Great work!

Lassie
Chicago chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
YAY! Sappy happies! I love this song SO much... This was a beautifully written peice of fluffyness! YAY! I gots to go, but just wanted to know that you really did this song justice with this peice...

Hasta!

Chi
Gothic Author chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
AHH! I'm gonna cry!

Gothic Author
Nakaia Aidan-Sun chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
That was great! I really loved it. Sorry the review is so short, I have to eat dinner.
Seraph2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Great story! I enjoyed reading about where each of the newsies had gone (although it was so sad that Crutchy died). I'm glad you made good use of that financial aid session!

Seraph the Second
Mush's Skittles chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Well I like how it turned out.

THey're so classic.

And that's an awesome song.

Kudos, sweets.

I have been busy colleging too. YOu know it gets bad when I haven't been on FFn in so long, I nearly forgot my password...

Great job!

Skittles
SpecsGlasses chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
I liked it. It was sweet...could've been more slashy ;) lol but I really did like it...poor Crutchy...can't wait to read more of your stuff...

Alarice
deadaccount4468 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Aww. That's so sweet. Specs is such a sweet guy. And I like the idea of the cat moving in without permission. Cats would do that. They're snobby. But Dutchy named the cat after Specs. That's really adorable.
Thistle chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
That was so good. I was completely blown away. I definitely have to hear that song now. It went so well with your story and the story was just so sweet and heartbreaking. I really liked it. And I can't wait for you to update on your other story as well.