Reviews for Call Me Tomorrow
Oh Please UpDate.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 10/12
So Awsome Please UpDate
MegKY chapter 33 . 10/5
I see. I went to your profile and I'm relieved. So you decided to discontinue Inuyasha fics permanently because the series has ended. I understand. I'm glad to see your last submission in 2012. It means you did see our reviews, but anyway, since you've made your decision - okay. I'm glad to know you're fine, and that you just chose a different path. You are after all the author and I respect your decision.
MegKY chapter 1 . 10/5
Hello author. I'm reviewing in chapter one, but I have read this story when I was 13 years old. I'm 19 now. I am awestruck by your brilliant writing and characters. You have are a great author and this is one of the best fanfics I have read. It's been 10 years already, and I have lost count on how many times I've come back to this just to see if you have updated it. An author's note would be fine, or a summary. BUT PLEASE, SAY SOMETHING! GIVE SIGNS OF LIFE! UPDATE THIS STORY USING ANOTHER ACCOUNT! PM ME, HOW ARE YOU? We don't know what has happened to you, and I am worried because you are dedicated to this story, I can infer. And you've even got a preview, which means you've got it all figured out, but you vanished suddenly. I have a fanfic account now, so I don't review as anon, but I did review this story twice as a guest. I love it. I will never stop loving this story, coming back here from time to time with a glimmer of hope. Looking at the positive reviews, if you're still looking, I hope you find the inspiration. I would love to see this story brought to life again. How are you? Where are you now?
Eion1783 chapter 33 . 5/19
already 10 years... is the story still going to be updated?
Puppi chapter 33 . 7/23/2014
I know this story will never be finished... but it doesn't stop me from hoping. Just letting you know that I've read this at least 5 times in recent history. :)
Rykouma Jikitsu chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
wench i hate kagura
Karush chapter 33 . 4/19/2014
hi, i read your story Abouy 200 times and i fall in love with it over and over again!
it's amazing!in character and super intersting!
so please. are you going to post the rest of it? it's been almost 10 years!
Guest chapter 33 . 4/5/2014
I really like how realistic your descriptions make the story, and the quirky characters. Too bad it's discontinued...;(
Guest chapter 32 . 4/5/2014
Oh, good old Jakotsu... XD
Guest chapter 28 . 4/5/2014
I knew it! I knew there'd be a "Can You Feel The Love Tonight?" part somewhere in there! (major Lion King fan here) Love the chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
Oh, I can just imagine the chaos that will ensue... Love the way your story's going so far, by the way;)
likethestarsthat-shine chapter 33 . 1/29/2014
Asdfghjkl words can't describe how perfect, well-written, and in character this is. And then I look and see it hasn't been updated in almost a decade.

There are very few Sesshomaru/Kagura fanfictions as it is, considering how many there are for Inuyasha. There are even fewer good ones, and even fewer good, COMPLETE ones. Most of them haven't been updated in years, like this one.

I don't know what it was that discouraged you from writing this, but I sincerely hope that, even nine years later, you haven't given up on this, and that you will finish it.
sfumato chapter 33 . 11/17/2013
This fic is just SO good. SO GOOD. I haven't read the manga or watched the anime in years, but this just brings it all back. It's such a lovely story that you've woven here. Sesshoumaru and Kagura just come to life there, and that's hard in an AU fic. I'm just so grateful we got to see them both admit they were in love before the cliffhanger. This has got to be one of the more painful cliffhangers I've read - I try not to read incompletes because they just break my heart, but I'm so glad I did. XX
anomalousbrilliance chapter 32 . 9/17/2013
And once again I've come to chapter 33 (Posting on this chapter because you can only leave one review per chapter).

Le sigh... Even if this story will never be updated ever again, I still love the fact that you haven't deleted it. :)

This is and always will be one of my favorite fan fictions ever.

So, thank you. Very much.
1,967 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »