Reviews for Call Me Tomorrow
Karush chapter 33 . 4/19
hi, i read your story Abouy 200 times and i fall in love with it over and over again!
it's amazing!in character and super intersting!
so please. are you going to post the rest of it? it's been almost 10 years!
I really like how realistic your descriptions make the story, and the quirky characters. Too bad it's discontinued...;(
Oh, good old Jakotsu... XD
I knew it! I knew there'd be a "Can You Feel The Love Tonight?" part somewhere in there! (major Lion King fan here) Love the chapter!
Oh, I can just imagine the chaos that will ensue... Love the way your story's going so far, by the way;)
likethestarsthat-shine chapter 33 . 1/29
Asdfghjkl words can't describe how perfect, well-written, and in character this is. And then I look and see it hasn't been updated in almost a decade.

There are very few Sesshomaru/Kagura fanfictions as it is, considering how many there are for Inuyasha. There are even fewer good ones, and even fewer good, COMPLETE ones. Most of them haven't been updated in years, like this one.

I don't know what it was that discouraged you from writing this, but I sincerely hope that, even nine years later, you haven't given up on this, and that you will finish it.
sfumato chapter 33 . 11/17/2013
This fic is just SO good. SO GOOD. I haven't read the manga or watched the anime in years, but this just brings it all back. It's such a lovely story that you've woven here. Sesshoumaru and Kagura just come to life there, and that's hard in an AU fic. I'm just so grateful we got to see them both admit they were in love before the cliffhanger. This has got to be one of the more painful cliffhangers I've read - I try not to read incompletes because they just break my heart, but I'm so glad I did. XX
anomalousbrilliance chapter 32 . 9/17/2013
And once again I've come to chapter 33 (Posting on this chapter because you can only leave one review per chapter).

Le sigh... Even if this story will never be updated ever again, I still love the fact that you haven't deleted it. :)

This is and always will be one of my favorite fan fictions ever.

So, thank you. Very much.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
these: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Maiten cano chapter 33 . 8/19/2013
bueno a mi me encanta tu historias espero q le pogan continuaccion pronto q quiero saber como termina por fi no tardes mucho en ponela y no le hagas caso a los q te dicen cosas feas si son envidiosos de q escribes historias lindas como esta
Kyra chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
When I began reading this chapter it really made my heart freak. I was like OH NO NARAKU! and slapped my face, i couldn't believe what was happening. It's so intense...I honestly didn't see that happening haha...thank goodness it was a dream..great chapter. _ ;;"
Kyra chapter 22 . 7/4/2013
This chapter made me smile, when I read the last paragraph. Lovelyyyy.
Kyra chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
I love your plots! reading these few chapters have made me feel excited and suspenseful. You're a great writer, thanks for writing a fanfiction of these two. Best story ever.
Me chapter 28 . 3/14/2013
OMG rin! I have learned two things today one you are by far one of if not the funniest writers I have ever had the pleasure of coming upon and two your classmates give you strange looks if you burst out laughing in the middle of a lecture. My teacher has a glare that could murder x.x well bye for now love the story!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/10/2013
Amazing as always! Keep up the good work!
1,960 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »