Reviews for Family Portrait
starfire25 chapter 13 . 2/13
interesting story. i like it a lot. please continue it. post more soon.
Midnight1906 chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
IS there no sequel?
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 13 . 10/25/2009
This is a really good story and I really hope you come back to it...I definatly want to read the rest of this!
Cushion chapter 13 . 6/26/2009
Nonononono!

Its a lovely story. You can't leave it hanging here, its cruel!
ash-rox chapter 13 . 11/26/2008

ash

x
Iaveina chapter 13 . 1/8/2008
(-confused squeal-)

WHERE'D THE REST OF THE STORY GO?

I wanna know what happens next!
FiveForFighting09 chapter 13 . 11/17/2007
ahh man...i really really wish that you would finish the story. i read all thirteen chapters and then...i guess we'll never find out what it was all about. Good story though. I loved it.
ktalia chapter 13 . 10/26/2007
Hey, you can't just leave it there! This is fascinating, and I really want the details worked out...please update again!
lste chapter 13 . 9/13/2007
This is great. No joke it's amazing.

your stories are GREAT!
Moomins chapter 13 . 1/3/2007
OMG, you have to update soon. like now! :)
andact chapter 13 . 12/13/2006
Im so confused, but in a good way;) This story has alot of great plot twists and turns, just when u think u got it figured out...Wham, you get blindsided. I love your writing and i cant wait to read the next chapter!
Aevium chapter 13 . 9/12/2006
COME ON! Please! This is a REALLY, AMAZING story! You can't just leave it! I can tell from the update date that you haven't listened to all the other rewiewer's pleads, and probably won't see or listen to mine, but seriously!...

THIS STORY HAD AMAZING PLOT! It's capable of so much. This is just such a waste...

I hope you finish this story...I truly do. I mean look, you're STILL getting reviews on it...after all this time! That proves it's awesomeness. Right there.

So, if you're still there reading these reviews...finish the fic. Even one chapter to finish it would be incredible. Just SOMETHING to end it! Something...Anything!
Anseelie chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
You have to update i mean come on...this really isnt fair...you have to tell me whats wrong with Gregs family...PLEASE
MeghanthePagan chapter 13 . 6/12/2006
Ok you prolly will never read this but I just have to say. you cant leave it there you just cant if you leave it there then I will never talk to you again... ok well yeah. your mean.
Tsukasaru chapter 13 . 3/5/2006