Reviews for Made of Stone
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
even after all this time, this is still a great story. Way to go.
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Loved your angsting. ;) Great, hilarious story!
ZeroTheDestroyer chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Fantastic! This was such an amazing roller coaster and has inspired to write again! Thank you so much!

Zero
IssaLee chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I love it! I feel so sorry I only read it today, but this is hilarious!
shanejayell chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Not bad.. considering I'm writing self insert too, I'm not gonna criticize. And it's pretty cool. Heh.
Shane :)
tremor3258 chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
I'm not sure this can technically be called an authorfic. It's got an author who shows FAR too much personnel growth and too little power to actually qualify. ;)

That said, it's an excellent and engaging story, pointing out that while the Crystal Tokyo utopia may sound a bit boring, it's a living eternal city, among far greater revelations I don't wait to spoil, because getting there is ALL the fun, and it's very much worth it. One of the BEST Sailor Moon fics (and in a crowded field, that's saying something) I've ever read, and I highly recommend it.
Holy Sasami chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Ok i just have to say that i loved this story. That Is All.
Spike 558 chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
I don't like Sailor Moon and I don't like self-inserts, but I like this!

Well done there. That was a pleasure to read.

Why can't all self-inserts be like this?
LiNa chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Only 1 review for this lovely authorfic?*Bats her eyelashes* Those people will never know what they're missing. Okay...enough of that...This was great!Almost every 3 lines I was laughing my $$ off but had to shut up for fears of waking up my 11 month sister...Ahh the irony of it all. I worry about waking her up but it does not bother her waking me up at 6 am in the morning(A thing I'm not acustomed to on my summer vacation *sigh*) I think I'm going to go read any other stories you might have!Ja ne!Hugs and Kissies!LiNa
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
This is the BEST self-insertion fic I've ever read. As a general rule, I think self-insertion fics are terrible because there is usually no plot and it is OOC. But, this is great.