Reviews for Bubble bath
happy chapter 15 . 1/13
Very fun. Love your lighthearted characters.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 6 . 1/5
She most definitely has gone off the rails, Weasley #6. And I was laughing so badly at the part of Weasley attempting to…er release himself and having a bloody conversation with it! My sister thought I was going mad.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 5 . 1/5
So Draco was McGonagall? And, Hermione's right; Snape does have beautiful eyes, hands and lips.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 4 . 1/5
Who was pretending to be McGonagall? We shall see, yes we shall.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 3 . 1/5
This is getting messy and wet!
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 2 . 1/5
Good Severus. Take Hermione up on the offer, you just ogled her for Merlin's sake! And did not kick her out or laugh at her lack of seduction skills. You go Hermione!
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 1 . 1/5
They certainly will have fun. McGonagall is pretty awesome in this; Hermione has no idea what she's doing but she's perfect the way she is; and, Severus is blushing like a schoolboy. I love this already.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
Lol first I read Ron and Draco now Neville and Draco my heads spinning lol
Good story written well and very entertaining.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Best chapter yet!
LilyEvansLily chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
This was absolutely brilliant
Whisper Gypsy chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
ha! I loved this! I know I keep saying that aout your fics, but it's ever as true know as it was before, and most likely, ever will be.
The Neville facying Snape bit, and then the whole Neville/Draco was just as good...possble Neville fics with either or both of these paramours?
And I liked that Draco, a McGonagall, quoted Rhett Butler, without intendng to, as I assume he would be unamilliar with Muggle literature, but just because he would say that. Loved it, with a large dollop of cream on top!
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
"alright."

"and you're paying."

"Bugger."

Loled so hard at that. Poor Snape. Epic story. I loved it. Please write a sequel!
MlleHibou chapter 15 . 6/28/2011
*snicker* I loved this story, very amusing. I don't think I've laughed like that in a while, thanks!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Rhett Butler would concur.
tbird1965 chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
I really loved this story.