Reviews for RLS Hearts
arianaXheatwave chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
omg this story is so cool! i just found it, and i saw it hasn't been updated since '04! it's 20 fricken 09!

(sorry, i just really like this story, and wish you would update it more. please do! you have a fan, here!
Anime D.J chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Hi it's me again! I saw your picture just moments ago, and I'm so happy that I'm not the only black person/girl in the world who likes anime,videogames,mangas(oh I just love reading mangas to death XD!), not much a story writer,but I do like to write when it comes to my own life in my diary. Also next to mangas is yaoi (XD I thank my friends,Melissa and Erin for introducing me to yaoi!).Also I like Kingdom Heart as well, you know they have Kingdom Hearts 2 out right now, maybe you should do a RikuxSora pairing story circulating around that game. Anyway girl you keep doing your thang, peace out ;).
Anime D.J chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
I love your story so far. My only complaint is that the chapters aren't long enough. I think people would love the story even more if you give them more in future chapters. Otherwise I really like the story so far, so glad you decided to bring Riku, and Kairi along. Also glad you didn't turn Kairi into a bitch, although I myself don't like her very much, in game reality she is a good, and loyal friend to Sora and Riku. But I'm not a fan of SoraxKairi or RikuxKairi pairings, in most cases I'm RikuxSora pairing all the way. One more thing don't even think of abandoning this story, you got a very good story on your hands...I can feel it! ;D
Atrum.Decor chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
Lol. Awesome fic so far. Hopefully you update it sometimmee. You have no excuses! ..Unless you're back in school. But still! C'moN! This fic isn't all that bad right now. I mean, seriously. You've made your other one extremely well done. Just do the same for thiis onnee! You last updated it in January. It is now August! You have to update! ..I ..Um..Demand you too! *Tries to make herself look all mighty and superior.*

Well, it's worht a try isn't it? o.O
Sora-M-Jigen chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
Aw...poor Jack! I also get headaches whenever I fly to Florida or soem place.

I love this fanfic, please keep up the great work!

Sora Skellington
sephiroth chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
why arent u updating its been a hole year for god sakes!
Sora-M-Jigen chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
YAY you put Jack in!

I'm a major Jack Skellington fan, as well as Riku.

Keep up the great fanfic!

Sora Skellington
SKaddicted chapter 4 . 10/26/2004
I would think that sora would believe in riku all the way even from the beginning without any doubts but I LUV YOUR FIC anyways! It sounds fun! i can't wait till i read the fics inside the academy and wut happens in it!

UPDATE SOON!
alien lyn chapter 4 . 10/8/2004
joelle, ur dumb. lol what's with the little conversation between u & jim at the end? lol. hm i dont like my sn. i wanna change it. i think i will... if i find out how to. lol. ttyl! lyns
Haley.J.O chapter 4 . 1/2/2004
I think it's a funny story,i really wish that treasure planet was in kingdom jim in your party would be awsome...anyways, write more soon!
shirozora chapter 3 . 12/16/2003
well...this is very interesting...keep writing!
PixieGirl13 chapter 3 . 12/16/2003
Great story! It's funny too. Keep up the good work!
PixieGirl13 chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Please write more. It's really good. And can you cheak out my fan fictions? They are really good. (I hope) I hope you write more.
Lydia chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
That's a great story. I hope you write more soon!
jen chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
wow! this is so cool! i always wanted tp to be in kh! keep going!