Reviews for You Owe Me Nothing
Anna The Ice Queen Itako chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Loved every word! . it's a great fanfic.
xluvmonax chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I really like this! It's written very good.
xFilipina-Angelx chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
great story, i loved it!
Yohna chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Great! This is really just great you know I love Yoh and Anna! Keep on writing and I'll check this all!
Azn-Angel18 chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
dat waz so funny.
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Hahaha! I loved it. Sweet yet amusing.
AnimeFreak290 chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Hi Kiiro! What's up? Not much goin on here! Anyways, I think this story (or one-shot or whatever it's called) is pretty good! I think that is two very good examples on how to get revenge on people (MWAHAHAHAHA!). But, of course, Yoh always thinks of something funny to do to people (except mabbe Hao, but I've really never seen them fight...) and I try to do the same thing (unless they make me madder than hell, then I kick their... well, you know...). Btw, before I forget, I'm not very good at understanding words from different languages, and sometimes I can't understand some words that English kids make up! (Talk about not knowing vocabulary, but heck, I'm making good grades in English! (Hooray for me!)). Some of the words I don't really know what the heck they mean are: Arigatou, gosaimasu, baka, and itai, what the heck do they mean and are they japanese words? One more thing, just to talk (please don't kill me! AH! I'll have nightmares now! WAH!) (You're probably thinking that I'm not very funny, but at least I'm cheerful *smile*) Anyways, how has college been goin? School for me has been well... okay I guess. I'm making good grades (except for civics which sucks big a*$. God help me on that one subject, or I'll cry my wittle heart out Boohoohoo :() My friends have been cool as always and nice too! *Head falls off* OOPS! I think I talked my head off (literally) so... got 2 go! Cya later! (Or mabbe talk to ya later!)
-Eric (aka:AnimeFreak290)-
Intangibly Yours chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
hey! great story! write more! can u pls email me some good yoh/anna fics? i want to read some (duh). my email is . well, keep up the great work!
Kyoto-chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
HA HA HA! That's funny! And it's actually kinda fluffy and I LOVE fluff! XP Great story! Keep it up!
Thai chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
hehehe... very funny this one... p

i loved it .
Zephyr chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
HAHA! Poor Yoh... deserves it though. Great story - simply loved it! ;D
Unconsciousroute chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
This is hilarious!

Good job capturing characters' character!(I swear that Anna is so evil!)

keep it up!
Moonlight Pilot chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
I really like that! I'm short on time so that's I'll I say... Lucky you!
EneriRenie chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
oh, i KNEW anna would do that hahahaha! way to go, girl! hehehe! it's not too OOC for me. yoh getting thrown out of his own room! hee! at first it was dramatic that i thought for a moment you made a mistake classifying this under humor :D but it was really funny toward the end _
GoddessLD chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Aww.. I love it... And by the way, you thought of a great name for your dog!