Reviews for A Ruby Surrounded By Sapphires
DragonflyxParodies chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
And time travel works itself out. Wow. I think that's a first for all the fics I've read in the history of ever.
And I'm so glad Ganondorf's kid wasn't a dick. Most people do that. This was different-awesome job!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
ok but terrified again of sheik being possesed by zelda
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
Link of the Kokiri

He is a Hylian
Guest chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
WARNING!: YAOI IN THIS CHAPTER! YAOI YAOI YAOI! Are you suitably warned yet?

It contains what?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
umm utterly terrified of the begining
Guest chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
MAH! Why must Shink fics have such bittersweet endings?
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 18 . 12/14/2008
Wow.

That was... brilliant.

Only someone with a great mind could think all that up and make it make sense. The time warps and such were confusing, but you explained them brilliantly, and the drama - ah, I loved it.

Brilliant. Positively brilliant.

~ Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
anon chapter 18 . 10/21/2008
That was totally awesome!

It was like, BAM, in your FACE goodness.

Seriously, your characterization - awesome. Your storyline, totally awesome. Your language, ocs, and style - all awesome.

Bascially, that was one of the finest pieces of literature I have come across in a long time.

I'm going to have to go and read anything and everything else you've written. Seriously.
Shadowy Pheonix chapter 18 . 10/18/2008
One of the best SheikxLink stories I've read! And a nice long one to, thats somewhat rare. You deserve a cookie! SOMEONE GIVE HIM A COOKIE!
Ero chapter 18 . 4/22/2008
Wow. That story was simply awesome. I, who have never finished a story in my life, worship you.
Spiritual Stone chapter 18 . 3/25/2008
I loved this story, I'm sorry I didn't review all chaptersa as you so deserve, but yeah. Sorry. And thank you for your lovely story; most intricate and awesome LinkXSheik so far.

Loved it.

S.S.
Sephir chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Hi! My name is Rose Black, well, that's not my real name but,... Well, I'm from Spain and I love you fanfic a lot, and, I want to ask you if I can translate it to Spanish because in Fanfiction there isn't so many Sheik x Link as in English.

So, what do you thing of that? Send me an email, or whatever you want, nice to meet you. _
Httw chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
wow, the last line and my thought was, "how the hell do you know my brother?" tis a good story so far!
Havenhaven chapter 18 . 6/25/2007
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. I can't recall a fic of this length that I've kept reading, and enjoyed every minute of. Thank you for this gorgeous work.