Reviews for A Pinion of Hope
Armaris chapter 7 . 5/24/2006
the sixth/seventh chapter have been a lil confusing but the storyline has me hooked...godd job...can't wait for the next chapter
PyroSprite chapter 7 . 12/19/2003
i abolsutely LOVE this fic! it's so awesome! PLZ PLZ update soon!
Luv,
Courtney
Tourn chapter 7 . 11/28/2003
OMG! I am liking this. Luv tangles are always good! But personally, I think it should be Belle and and John in the end. Oh, when ur 1st Belle story came out I luved it so much I even drew Belle, w/ wings and everything. I want to draw another one! Keep writing!
Tourn chapter 6 . 11/28/2003
Whoa, I totally didn't see that coming. That totally rocks! How did she get rid of her wings again? I don't think I finished the other story, sorry, hehe. Keep writing awesome chapters!
Someone's Charm chapter 7 . 11/23/2003
This is really good! Yet really sad. I'm a bit confused but I still like it.

I must say that I miss your Kyro's. They were and in my mind still are the best.

I see that this is kinda like a drama/mystery/romance thing. Cool!

Ciao For Now Everyone!
psychobunny410 chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
Oh man a love triangle. This is going to be interesting. _
psychobunny410 chapter 6 . 11/4/2003
Well now that's the last thing I would have expected to happen. Rikki is Belle hmm...but how could she have gotten rid of her wings? _
psychobunny410 chapter 5 . 11/2/2003
Cool I kind of figured it was going to be Romy. More mysteries I like cuz my character Xanaphia is kind of like that. _
psychobunny410 chapter 4 . 10/30/2003
Ack too many mysteries around Rikki. _
psychobunny410 chapter 3 . 10/30/2003
OOh can't wait for the next chapter. _
Weeble Wobble Chic chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
I like the name Jolt Maze,it fits update whole Sabes capturing those mutants thing is odd tho,lol,but please update!
tryin2BeGood chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
ohh update
psychobunny410 chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Bad Sabretooth for taking Rikki away. How about Shocker, Jolt, or Shellshocker for a code name. I know these may seem strange to you but it was random thought for a code name for her. Personally I like Shocker or Jolt. _
tryin2BeGood chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
hahahahahahahahahaha
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
heh heh. amusing! so keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack!