Reviews for Cave Canem
constentien9000 chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
will there be another chapter to this story
kirby-baby chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Very good :D
HobbesViviKnuckles chapter 2 . 11/8/2003
Hey, I have nothing against Mary Sues/Barry Hues either. As long as the storys good...

But your right.

Wait a minute. Is Total Havok a Barry Hues! AGGH!

AND I REVIEWED FIRST! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anon45545 chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
Oh, this was CLASSIC! *sniggers* Too funny - come on, all those hundreds of perfect Mary Sue people who everyone loves and so BEAUTIFUL and POWERFUL are asking for a downfall... And y'know, they're always supposed to be smart and yet seem so oblivious...? This was brilliant, and well written in an ironic way... And there was a good story beneath it too - imagine if just an 'ordinary' person had met Chatsuramon? Good work!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Um . . .

This is Gijinka Renamon, fan of your fic "The Legend of Renamon: The Wind Waker". I decided to gives this fic a check, and now I don't know what to think.

I think "Cave Canem" means "Beware of Dog" in some ancient language, and since Chatsuramon is a dog, that would explain a lot.

As for the girl. Why would the girl be named Mary Sue? Unless . . .

Are you trying to badmouth Self-Insertion fics? 'Cause if you are, I am NOT happy about it!

(What's the moral anyway? "Mary Sues are bad news."? No . . . Well, I'll think about it. . . )
HobbesViviKnuckles chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Hm, Mary Sue. This is going to be a Mary Sue type thing, isn't it. Well, To answer my own question...DUH! Should be halirous.