Reviews for Untitled
H.E. Pennypacker chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Absolutely breath taking. It's so refreshing to read someones writing that understands the force and what it represents. You write these characters perfectly. Brava.
Blamey77 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Yay! After the heartache/brilliance of Renewal, its nice to read a short happy sequel
Zyra M chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That was beautiful. Loved reading about Leia telling Han she's pregnant, and how she was so excited about telling him that she wanted to make the moment last a little longer. Just beautifully written.
Reagan chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Oh wow, what a nice little scene you added. I could see them having issues with having kids but wanting it anyway, in part to prove themselves better than their own parents. It's a beautiful little epilogue. I'm glad you had it posted here as well.
LASOS chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
"To create because you believed you were more capable than your forbearers had been, to know their mistakes and accept them, was as noble and as valid as any reason might ever be, Leia thought. And lying there, she considered that, as selfish as she’d ever thought herself to be for wanting children, that being selfish was part of it too. It had always been a part of it, along with believing in the future. For therein was love, and if Luke was right, love and the Light side went hand in hand, as naturally as she and Han were joined as man and wife, as naturally as making love and powerful emotions melded together."

I've never heard their decision to have children put more beautifully.
JJagged chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
"To create because you believed you were more capable than your forbearers had been, to know their mistakes and accept them, was as noble and as valid as any reason might ever be"

I love this line - I think it perfectly sums up why couples choose to have children, because they feel they can offer more, do better, than those before them. Great little addition to Renewal.

Heard rumors that their might be a sequel of sorts to Renewal? Please, please, please tell me that the rumors are true.
squelchything chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
My poor Lukie...

Wonderful fic as usual, Ivy. :D
Ivylore chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
No worries Sue! That wasn't how I took it at all - and certainly for Han and Leia this IS the quintessential happy ending; they deserved it. :)

I was offering a very vague 'hint' that er.. things don't always go so smoothly for Luke...

Ivy
SueParsons chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Ivy, for me, when a happy couple conceives, that's a happy ending. You know me and babies... Sorry if you garnered "typicial" from "quintessential". I intended the connotation "ideal" rather than "standard". Honey, there is no way anyone could ever accuse any aspect of your writing as being mundane, ordinary or run-of-the-mill. I'll utilize more exact word choice next time.

Keep it coming, Ivy!
Jedi-2B chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Sweet little wrap-up. I'm glad Han and Leia have a happy ending.
The author chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Pitdroid, you're right. I didn't mention it but this was written to fit in both WITH Renewal AND Tatooine Ghost (which was a fun read.)

Sue, Luke's conclusion is coming but...

"Quintessential happy ending?"

Hm...

What sprung out of the aftermath for Luke has taken even me quite by surprise - by shock.

Thanks for the reviews.

Ivy
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Simply beautiful! I'm so glad you wrote this short continuation of "Renewal". It also follows wonderfully well after "Tatooine Ghost". You are definitely one of my favorite Han/Leia writers. You write them as such a complex yet totally caring couple. It is a complete pleasure to read your work. Superb writing, as always!
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
aw

too sweet! Beautifully written... I love love love it!
Luke1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Aw...Ivy, you're my hero. Renewal's still the best Star Wars novel I've ever read.
SueParsons chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Ah, Ivy. This IS a perfect epilogue for "Renewal", isn't it? After all of the hell they went through, the worries about her ability to conceive or bear children after the apocalypic series of accidents and intentional harm to her body, this is the quintessential happy ending we need for this loving couple.

Now - you gonna give me one for Luke? ;)