Reviews for Hope
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
acata chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. :)
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Love it.

DreamEscape7 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Aw . . .I love it.
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wow. That is...*opens and shuts mouth 3 or 4 times before being able to find some speech* FANTASTIC! UNBELIEVABLE! AMAZING! WONDERFUL! HOLY _ER'S! *sorry about lingo in that last* But WOW! I love that. Hermiones most prized possesion * her books* helps bring her and Malfoy closer. I know thats not the only thing but its part of it. *In my mind* I can just picture Hermione sitting at the foot of a tree trunk, one leg out stretched, and on bent up, an old, hardly staying together, brown book in her hands, smiling as she reads aloud. And Malfoy, perched a few feet above her on the bottom branch of an old Oak, one leg dangling down, while the other is stretched out on the branch, leaning back against the tree, hands behind his head, eyes closed with the smallest hint of a smile on his face. And he words just floating around him. *wow talk about over active imaginatioin*...Kay well, Im gonna go draw that image right I'll be back later to read "Young and Daring" ]

LidenS chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
i guess Hermione doesn't realize why she always comes back. oh well Draco can always hope on. good fic.
shnazzy jazzy chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
aw... i will hope!
account chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Brilliant! I like the style but I'm not that keen on it, i prefer your usual style, however it is refreshing to read something a bit different, I like it.
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
That was nice. I'm going to go check your UP for other stories.
Nikki chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
This story was wonderful! I love the bond between the two of them. So many feelings. This was great! Keep up the great work.
airborne.humanoid chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
extremely unique. shall add to favourites :) keep on writing dhr fan fics! yay...! :)
Callisto Callispi chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
This was a very pretty piece of work. I enjoyed it immensely. :) Thank you for the read.

-C. Callispi
145559 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Wow, I love this. It's just most people never write a story quite like this, and so it's really nice when I can find one that's written so well. Really, excellent piece of fiction.

Shiryo chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I love'd this story it was a very refreshing DHr you could see them being together like this.
IBleavInMagic chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
wow this story was positivly fantastic! I really enjoyed it!