Reviews for And Let Her Go
Loyaldeer chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I don't see Ginger and Mac as a couple. I see them more as best friends. Other than that it was very well written.
LadyE61 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh what the hell...have Mac and Fowler hit it off, then. (Yeah, I just know the anti-Mac/Fowler shippers are hating on me now. LOL ) Cute story, though.
AmplifyLime chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This little story makes me smile because it's *real*. The emotions are real and I understand and identify with them. So thank you.
Gothicragdoll chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I read this a few years back, and I must say it made a lasting impression. It mind boggled me for quite some time, and it is just an amazing story. It brings a whole new meaning to the "turnip and catapult scene" and the scene at the end of the movie as well. Every time I watch the movie I think of this story and how fantastic it is. It is a very good story, and I wished you had made more of them. This is a very compelling and timeless story. You did a phenomenal job on it. Thank you so much for sharing.
xRedxWinex chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Wow! I would have never thought of a mac/ginger fic, but this is really good. im pretty open to parings of all kinds, but im pretty sure that this is one of the best ones. macs my faveorite character tho. And congrats on doing the superior job on Macs accent. I'm American, so I am NOT an expert on recognizing the different accents, but in the other fics w/ mac ive read her dialogue sounded more like country hick-talk. and i know all to well what THAT sounds like. once again- GREAT JOB.

-Emma
Sugkuk chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
omg it was beautiful! I KNEW MAC WAS LESBIAN!

but Ginger...O.O...
Mornwey chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I don't know what dictionary you're using, but I wouldn't trust it if I were you. I'm Scottish born and bred and I'd swear blind you're making some of these words up... It's not your fault though. Even in the movie, Mac's accent made me cringe.

Apart from that, Excellent fic. The world needs more Mac/Ginger slash

Peace out

TSD
The Sylver Lining chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
This was lovely.

I hadn't seen Chicken Run for years, and just caught it on tonight a few hours ago and liked it so much better than I did before; maybe I was just in the wrong mood the first time, I don't know, and I definitely didn't catch any Ginger/Mac before, but this time around it was like. I CAN'T be the only person who thought that, and clearly I wasn't! _

Really, really well-written; convincing first-person with established characters is HARD, and I believe you stayed in character very well - and the drabbling of Scottish slang (all authentic, and very fitting, nothing seemed random and just thrown in for the hell of it; it fit her speech patterns nicely) was just lovely.

I loved the way you tied in the movie quotes, especially the wind 'er up/layt 'er go bit: double-meanings make me very, very happy.
Jilin chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Kyaah! I love this 'fic. It's so touching, AND I love this movie. There's a certain poignance about this little story...
northernlight33 chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Wonderful story Ol'girl,I love the way you described Mac's P.O.V and I'm very interested in going to that Mac/Ginger website,you forgot to add the website though but don't worry,just tell me what's the name of the website by E-mailing me at argenta33 and I'll meet you there.
K.Hall chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I liked it. It was a bit weird to see it from mac's perspective. Although I was a bit puzzled by the scottish words up until the end. Howecer you forgot to add the site
Elbereth chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
I just stumbled across Chicken Run fic...and your fic leapt out at me and I had to read it. It was wonderful! I love the pairing and your style. I hope you post the other fic soon as I can't wait to read it.
live4lafs chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
are u goin to put up the other story u said u had? id like to read it
British Child chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Interesting. *smile* I'm not really a fan of Mac/Ginger but you seemed to make this work really well. I'd like to read your other story...it's good as it doesn't go into things too OOT.

Oh, love the accent! I must have read your story for the language dozens of times and I must say that Scottish is beautiful! I wish I understood most of it in a way, I'm worried about writing Mac in my own CR fic as I'm not an expert with her voice. I hate the whole 'Gingah' thing too. So wrong indeed.

I'm sorry I didn't review this earlier, I check back now and see how long ago that you posted this, and I'm sorry. *smile* I love your style of writing in your fics and I like your touch with Tulio/Miguel, though I'm not a huge fan of that pairing either. I do happen to like Chel. But yet, I like your stories.

How do you do this to me? lol

My own story is dragging on a little but I have the plot written out and everything, most of it should be done once my attention focuses on writing the next chapter. I've just completed college studies (thank goodness) and I have a lot of free time on my shoulders, so I should get a move on with it.

Great story! Waiting for more!
live4lafs chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
k, i don't know about slash, but i think this was so well written! u should post the other story u said u had about mac/ginger. i'd like to read it keep up the great work!lets see the other story!