Reviews for Coffee
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
*snicker* Man, I can't say I blame him. The place is so huge, makes you wonder if Soma would starve to death before fighting whatever bad guy you end up finding. Heh, nice job!
Alias-Hawk chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Yeah, hate this castle too

Anyways, enjoyed your story!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Um good
Azrael chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
That's a good point. Where DO the monsters keep that damn coffee?
Purelyght chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Okay, that was freaking hilarious. I'm glad to see that someone else noticed all those weird things, like how does he know the monsters names? And why does coffee pop out of no where? Good stuff!
Undead Light chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
this is good. raman rocks!1one11! keep on writeing see ya'
~Steve Sideburn~
sideburn ic.'s one and only member/owner
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
NO NO NO NO NO! The thoughts of this, "coffee" infuriates me with the desire to...to...gather souls, jump twice in the air, and to gently glide forward so I can FINALLY reach the room above me. Yes, the one that doesn't even have a stairway leading to it...just a couple of gears and golems that try to hug me, and can miraculously float.
This story is truely amusing, and draws out the flaws of good video games like this. Very nice.
Pokefreak-85 chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
This fic was really fun.

Reminds me of those lists you sometimes see.

The ones with questions like:

"Why do monsters carry money?"

or

"Where do they keep it?"

and

"How come a cup of DECAF coffee just appeared out of nowhere when I killed a demon?"

Really great fic, I'd love to see a second chapter :)
Zelos chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
XD ::applauds:: Very good, an excellent short fic.
FyireChildesDream chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
lmao

that was great, now we just need to figure out how to steal his coat ::purs over faux-fur::
R.D chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Aww i loved this fic, its cute in a way. I mean Soma is a teenager and is normal for him to complain, the other Vamnpire Hunters were just focused on doing their job. But hey when you live in the 21st century, you have TV, Computers, Cel-phones and all and you are stuck in an old castle with non of that. How anoying right?

Oh and I need to ask!