Reviews for Don't take the girl
DormySaz chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I saw the description for this and HAD to read it!
I love love LOVE Tim McGraw! And this song is my favourite! It makes me cry every time, such a beautiful song, and such a beautiful story!
Gabby chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
AAWW! I love this story and this song, I actually have it on my ipod and is listening to it right now. Way to go!
Videl 161 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I really like this story eventhough it was kind of sad...
Anime ADHD chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
AW! I absolutely love this song! Really! In fact, I have it on my ipod, so I put it on while I was reading this, It really is such a sweet song!
NOIP chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
so touching
zfighter chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
theres another one of your really good one shot fics. song fics like this one are especially good. i know that song and when i saw the title, i couldnt resist clicking and reading. thanks for another good fic Saiyachick(huh...im a poet and didnt know it!)

zfighter
Destiny Calls Home chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
oh my god! how kawaii! I loved it and Tim McGraw's song fit so perfectly! Keep up the great work!
Ja ne!
Jessica C chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
That was good and sad. How does it end though? Does she live or die? Oh well I don't really read oneshots but this one was really good. I hope you write more stories. thanks bye.
Last Night's Eyeliner chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
aw Kawaii!

An the song goes really well wiv the fic
nobodyzfool chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
_ aw

short but sweet..

I'm not a big fan of country but it's a very sweet song
PrincessOfDespair chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
I love this song.. I think it's really sad. So of course this fic almost caused me to cry. Very good!
DJ Lee chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Sweet. Very sweet. I read a Slayers version of this and I still think it's sweet. Both were well written and both were enjoyable. Keep up the good work.
Fuzzyness chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
I love that song...funny when I first heard that song a year or two back, I first thought of Gohan and Videl! love love love it. Hmm maybe you sould do a small squel to the story, find out what happenes and shit. Oh so cuteness!

Your an awosome writer keep it up!

GB
Amy Hirosaki chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
AH!

THIS IS TOTALLY GREAT!

but maybe a bit a tear-jerker!

WE _

ANYWAYZ, I luvd it!

_
trunksvegetafrodoclex chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
LOVE IT! That was so sweet!