Reviews for Prisoner of War
Rachielle chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
I AM JUST ABOUT READY TO MURDER YOU!...

No, not really, I promise I won't. But please, please please please please please update this story. I am in my knees begging you to update. Please! I need to find out what happens, I will love you forever if you. Please please pretty please! ( bats eyelashes).
Minstrel of Gondor chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
Please resume writing ASAP. We all want to read what happens when Thranduil confronts Aragorn.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
Ugh you have such a great story line why did u abandon it? Please continue!
sick'o waiting chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
(glares at writer) I AM SICK OF WAITING!1
Anonymous chapter 8 . 8/23/2008
For the love of the valar-PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! The suspense is too much and the story is too amazing!
Tari Surion chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
Gulp, I wouldn't want to be there when Thanduil see Aragorn, then again I don't think any one would.

Please update again soon! I'm really injoying this story.
Mycroft R Holmes chapter 8 . 3/4/2008
I do not appreciate being threatened/blackmailed/coerced into reviewing. That said, it seems to be effective. Nice story, etcetera.
ProRodeoCowgirl chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
Please continue this story, I'm a new reader and you have an incredible handle on the characters...enjoying it so much!

~PRC
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
Like it, want an update!

cya

DK
blackrosemystic chapter 8 . 11/1/2005
Hi! I was home sick today, and I figured that nothing makes a sadist perk up like some nice angsty/torture fic! and, I just wanted to let you know that "I HEART this story". Yeah, I can't wait for more! and keep up the good work !
umm chapter 8 . 7/13/2005
interesting story-i have 4 words for you: UPDATE YOUR BLOODY STORY!six months without a review is a bit extreme, don't you think?
Moaner Ninepins chapter 5 . 5/24/2005
Me sees this has not been updated in awhile...SO UPDATE, YOU LITTLE- ! Tell you what, I promise that the instant you update I'll send more reviews for all the other chapters. Good enough? *eg*
Moaner Ninepins chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
Sorry my spelling was so horrid last review, my fingers were magnetically attracted to the wrong keys.

Preez update soon!
Moaner Ninepins chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
HEY! Don' be mean to me, I only just discovered this! T_T

WHO IS THIS MAOLDY VOLDIE THE SECOND PERSON? TELL MEH!
tarien lakilea tel'anor chapter 8 . 4/23/2005
Please continue your story. It has potential. :)