Reviews for Fear and Longing
pixiecorn chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
that was a kool fic i hope you update soon
Justme chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
That was so adorable! i loved that so much and i really cant wait to read the next one! This so should have happened on the tv show because it made my heart melt! U r a great writer for buffy and i rekon that ur ideas of spike and buffy should have been included in the show. Another great hit! Keep writing more!
TQ chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
adorable! and its so realistic too-how spike responds and everything. i LOVE it! this is one of the best sxb fics out there!
plumblossomberg chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Cute!
Karura chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
You made them hook up, and you didn't ruin thier personalities! I love it! Moreeeeeee!
luap chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
That was really good! If only that could have happened in the real show!
Spooky1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Great sequel!
sandy chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
too cute! good take on spikes thoughts. i loved it!
Anne chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
This is an excellent story, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it. You are really good at writing by the way. Again, it was really really good. Exactly what I need to read
Cutie chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
Ahhhhhhhhh, sweetness! That was really good - not to mushy, just really sweet and really well written. And I LOVED the necklace, such a great idea! Hope to see more from you! ;-) P.S Buffy and Spike forever!
Isabel chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
Very good, good ending, nothing serious, nothing too nostalgic or far fetched. Good piece.
SariMuun chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
I love your trilogy. I think Buffy and Spike should be together. Spuffy all the way!
DevilChild chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
that was so sweet it made me cry! gosh, that is *really* sad. anyway, i loved it!
Trish chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
OMG, that was soooo sweet! Awwww... I absolutely loved it! Keep up the great work!
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
That was so sweet! I loooove Buffy/Spike. Especially after last night's ep. Poor Spike ... I was rather cross with Buffy, actually.