Reviews for You Can Find Anything in Chinatown
madoc chapter 14 . 9/18/2005
Wow, man! kind of a story! Still I can't imagine Caine running a dojo with his own office and a telephone! The plot is great. But couldn't you add a chapter, where Peter and Caine are saying goodbye to each other ? 'Course , it's maybe not what the story is really focused on. Yet two sentences are not exactly much considering what Caine said earlier. I think it was something like he would like it if Peter would regard hugs ( in public ) as something normal. He also seemed pretty upset about Pete's irregular calls. And after all this all he has to say is "It's okay" ?

Nonetheless , just amazing!
Marz chapter 13 . 7/4/2004
Hey! Great story so far, I love it! The whole Sentinel thing is kinda new to me, but I think I get the basic idea of it. Usually I don't like crossovers or anything, but this is really good. Please continue. I'll be waiting for the next part! Happy writing! -
Singing Wolf chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
Okay, I just now find this story, and it's not finished? :-) I was really sucked in, and hitting an ending was not good! Seriously, this is great. I'd just about given up looking for really *good* KFTLC fan fic, but I'm glad I checked tonight, on a whim. I'm really enjoying this story and am anxiously looking forward to reading more. I hope you update often!
M14Mouse chapter 10 . 4/12/2004
You must update! This is great! I cannot wait. :)
Dani chapter 10 . 4/6/2004
Wow, the terrific story-line continues! I really enjoy this story... I do wonder, however, how the closenss that will obviously develop between Naomi and Peter will effect Caine. Dont answer that, I was just letting you know where my mind was wandering! Seriously, you've got a story with great potential, and I am enjoying it enormously... So keep up the good work, and kudos to you for coming up with such an original idea.
Ivy chapter 10 . 4/1/2004
So short and far in between!
The concept is still interesting, but somehow the plot of the chapter was not as interesting. Nothing moved that much, even though I liked the boys' conversations.
Dani chapter 9 . 3/17/2004
Way cool, I just found this story, and I already love it! I thought the Peter/QC interaction fits with the series really well. I don't know anything about the Sentinal series... I know, I know, I probably really missed something there, but I seem to "get it" without having to have seen the series. You have done a great job of explaining enough of both series so that someone who is not familiar with either one would still know what was happening. Everything makes perfect sense. I will look forward to your updates.
Ivy3 chapter 9 . 2/13/2004
I'm so glad you updated! I really liked the Peter/Elisson interaction, and I can't wait for more!
M14Mouse chapter 8 . 12/28/2003
You really should update this fic. It is great! Keep up the good work!
Ivy chapter 8 . 11/21/2003
This is really good! A very original and creative prospect, I hope you write more soon!
suzieq chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
I really enjoy this story. I hope you intend to add more chapters soon. You've got a unique approach and I'd like to see where you are going with it.
Fanficfan10 chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
This sounds promising. I hope to see some more chapters soon.