Reviews for Pure and Simple
OK Kitty chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
sad
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I really do love this :D
shayneplz chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
So this is old haha, but I just wanted to say that this was an awesome fic and I LOVED that at the end, that was what sparked his running away. Fantastic.
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
*sniff* This is really, really good. I've always thought of Sirius and Bellatrix having matching personalities. I think they really are (were) the same; they just made different choices. Great job! :)
i love draco malfoy chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
like it v.v.v.v good
jamie chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
really good.

mmhm.

:]]
beautifulbella chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
amazing! just perfect! you are my idol!

YOU ROCK ! ! !

-julie
Nina chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
That was great! I thought Bellatrix would be a little more evil, and that it was wierd Sirius was so intent on keeping his family together since he had despiesed them and avoided them forever, and ultimately the two characters were slightly off canon. But the plot was good, the writing amazing, and it was a satisfying read.
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
...*speechless* *after much stuttering and opening and closing of mouth, reader finally finds words* amazing... wow...I just..just..*lets out long low whistle* yeah. No words to describe how good this is. Just..Yeah.. You've got A LOT of talent. No jokes. No sarcasm. Nothing. Dead serious. A LOT of talent. ]

TK
Duchess Winna chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Oh my, this is just so wonderful. I really don't know how to describe it, but I adore how you show Sirius actually caring about Bella. My favorite line, though, is 'She was him - she was what he would have become, should he have remained in his fanatical family.' It really says a lot.
account chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
wow brilliant!
mirai3k chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
intoxicatingly amazing! I love the tension between these two...poor Sirius.
Joannabelle chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Oh god, I am actually at a loss for words here ... um wow. That was such a great fic! I loved it! I've never thought of Bellatrix like this ...
teary chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
thats so sad! im nearly in tears
Airama Meg chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Hello
First of all, Id like to say Im a 15 years old Spanish girl, so I dont know if you will understand my rewiew (but I hope so).
I think I havent sent you a rewiew before...no, in fact, I havent done it, but Id like you to know Ive read almost all your stories, and I LOVE THEM! Youre a great writer! So, never give up writing.
All your fics are simply amazing(- can this adjective be used here? Well, anyway...). I specially enjoyed Abandoned, and of course, this one, Pure and Simple...My favourite ship is Bellatrix/Sirius- yes, quite strange, but...you DO like too
I have nothing more to say, I think Ive written too much...But I know a rewiew is always welcome, and you deserve it!
C ya!