Reviews for Breach of Fate
bansheegrrl chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
this is SUCH an intense story D: i think i might cry if it is never finished : please finish this please
Voakands chapter 6 . 8/22/2006
Manga? There's a sequel to DNAngel? I wanna see it!

Well, anyways, excellent writing as always. I do hope you update sometime; it's been years according to the fanfiction count.
Voakands chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
Heh... so they're cousins. Oh, well, cousin couples are allowed in Japanese society, and even if they're not the most approved in the west, they're still tolerated.
Taokitty chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
The story is very good so far and I hope you shall continue this. I also like the idea so far, and when we saw Daiichi in the anime, he seemed very in character.

I hope you continue, and I also liked the flashbacks, you could of probably made a seperate story out of that! xD Well, I shall wait for an update which will hopefuly be soon.
Kuroi Enkou chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
-jaw drops- I can most seriously say that you are one of the best authors i've ever read stories from and trust me that's alot...could you please email me those pics of Daiichi and Kara?

Onegai? I'd be very grateful...my email is

~!Domo Arigatou!~
scrawling purple ink chapter 5 . 6/23/2006
Aww, poor Dark...ooh, I can't wait for Daiichi to go to school..haha...
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Hehe, this promises for so much fun...
scrawling purple ink chapter 6 . 5/24/2006
AW! I love the way you write Dark. This story is so great! I love future fics! Hmm, who will make Dark turn back into Risa, I wonder...Ahh, I love this story and will plave it on my alerts.
scrawling purple ink chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
Oh, I think i'm getting fond of the Satoshi/Risa. Hmm, when shall we return to the future? I always did like future fics, all those these past scenes are really good.

Wonder how risa died...
ShadowGoddessHikari chapter 6 . 4/17/2006
This story so good why aren't updating it.

I will:

Add author to my Favorite Authors list

Add story to my Favorite Stories list

ShadowGoddessHikari
Daishi chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
“I’m just glad,” he continued in a more normal tone, wiping a few tears of laugher from his eyes, “That you weren’t some hack detective obsessed with catching that thief Dark like that Inspector Saehara down at the precinct—” Satoshi gulped nervously, “Or even worse—that you weren’t Dark himself—” Daisuke gulped as well,

That part was hilarious!
GreyGranian chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Great story! I really love D N Angel!
Mike chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
Wow, great fic! I loved it; the setup, the characters, all very realistic and exciting. I must say I really didn't like Daichii very much in this one, but I'm fascinated with where the story will go! Keep up the excellent work! :D
Naoko Kensaku chapter 6 . 5/3/2005
Just wondering, it's been nearly a year since you last updated, and while I did the same last time, I would like to see how you're going to expand on this. It's very interesting.
BunnyCat chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
Aw! Risa and Satoshi, how cute! There have been some hints towards this pair in the manga, but I never really cared for it. Still, aw!