Reviews for Times Like These
Kialandi chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
uuuh, i'm aching for more! but i like the way it ended. very nice written
kasmo chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
How cute and funny, especially with everyone knowing they friends before they did. The theme was nice. Definitely intriguing, how Harry started the question game and it just grew from there.
xianora chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I liked your story...although i'm more into Rated M stories nowadays...i really like it! I was just thinking about that same question too, you know...What if Harry took Draco's hand when he offered to be friends?...What a nice story!
ShamefulDesire chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
smashing story. it would wonderful if you would write more for it!

Hugs,

Christal
Pewe chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
hey! i like this story. It leaves me "something" after reading it. I like the way you slowly turn them into friends with all the short questions and answers. That was great!
PleaseDeleteAccount111828283 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
hehe this story was short and cute. I liked it.
Evie chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
OKay, I know I must look patehtic, but i am wasting time, and have to be on the internet...so I am really loving your one shots...This is so cool!
Jodine16 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
lol, harry sure does wonder a lot.
Wan wingu no tenshi chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Liked it very much. - It's a very nice idea, and very well done.
Karadana chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
This is such a good one-shot (i'm assuming it is, ever thought about a sequel ).

The story has a whole sad feeling to it while being adorably cute at the same time. Some of the questions made me laugh. I think the last line is my favorite. Its a very good way to finish the story
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Please continue this story! I'm so curious! Does it become more? I love the way they became friends. Great going! I agree with whoever said to snog. Harry at least wants to.
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
lmao... this was a bit cute, and made me laugh out loud a few times hehe... and for the somber yet mysty-fog-like effect, i was hearing "where did i go right?" which lyrics-wise doesn't really go, but the music felt right, LoL... nice writing! _
Sincerely,
~*SimbiAni*~
Luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!
group/simbifanfic
Thistle chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
this rocks. yes it does. harry should have dragged him into an empty room and snogged him though.
Manda Lee04 chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Oh I Love it! Brilliant Story idea! and really sweet too!
cream-puffs chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
THIS IS SO GOOD~! WRITE MORE~! FOREVER I SHALL BE UR BEST FAN~! LUV YA~! KEEP WRITING~!