Reviews for Queen of the Underworld
slightlyxjaded chapter 19 . 4/23
Awwwww I really loved the ending! It was very sweet and you're right, a perfect medium. I think you really succeeded in bringing out the good in Demando...rather than him remaining a cold shell. And I totally agree with and understand your reasoning for why Serenity fell in love with Demando and not Endymion. Thank you for writing this story...all of your characters had a lot of depth to them which made this story a pleasure to read. As for constructive criticism, there are numerous spelling errors, but they are just annoying and don't detract much from this lovely story. It was such a joy to read...nicely done!
Siera Goddess of the Sea chapter 19 . 1/12
Awww I can't believe it's over it'd be great to have a sequel
Curious6 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
"He looked so solemn, hard. Was he truly made of flesh or was he stone come to life?"
Beautiful! I love the language in this fic, and the characterization is perfect for Serena - kind of ditzy or naive but really kind-hearted and empathetic.
NeverGonnaDie chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
I love it! The whole thing! The pairing and the way you brought them together is amazing! I am in love with the story. And OMG she's pregenant! This story is just straight amazing!
Minerva Nargles chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
Dimande/Diamond deserves love xD
Minerva Nargles chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
Pardon my French but: holy fucking shit
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
keep up the good work love it
PhoenixBlade chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
Beautiful story. Thank you for writing this.
Amanthya chapter 19 . 10/18/2012
I keep coming back to this story, not just b/c it features Demando, but b/c it shows that both he and Serenity had to make some sacrafices in order to reconcile their two kingdoms. As you say, more realistic; happily, but not "ever" after. It was cool to see Cate's symbol combining both of theirs - I thought she'd have double-moons, but this is better.

I just wonder what her rule will be like - will she also switch back and forth? She's the only oc child-of-main-char's I've ever wondered if there would be a sequel about. She has a lot of potential.

I liked the subtle nod to Endymion-Mars, btw.

Well, anyway, I will go look at your profile page now, perhaps you have added more wonderful stories!
Jaxxone chapter 19 . 3/15/2012
I've always been a hardcore SerenityxDemando lover, and this story is just perfect! I couldn't stop reading! :D And I really like the ending!
Jeanette W chapter 19 . 1/22/2012
I absolutely love your story. I don't understand why it's rated M, but I'm glad I found it. Your writing is lovely and easy to understand and I enjoyed the way you portrayed the characters. The timeline you've created is believable, and I 'almost' wish the battle had started over to the point where she's reborn and they get to meet again. :P Thank you.
xMusicxHobox chapter 19 . 10/22/2011
THANK YOU! So far every other story with this pairing stupid or ended in some weird way that was most upsetting. YOUR STORY WAS MUCH NEEDED! THANK YOU for making me like this pairing again! it was wonderfully written and I greatly enjoyed it :)!
WhiteWraith chapter 19 . 8/30/2011
That was just amazing. I've never read a Demand-Serenity fanfic as good as that. I really liked how they gradually fell in love, had a realness to it and it wasn't rushed at all. Definitely being added to my favourites.
Failisse chapter 19 . 6/21/2011
First off, I want to say, that this story immediately drew me in. I love anything and everything to do with mythology, so when you based this fic off of the story of Persephone and Hades I was deeply moved. It is a perfect fit for this pairing and your writing was clear and crisp. You wrote so beautifully and it was refreshing after having to make do with less than standard fics.

It is always a delight when I come upon a story who's author really knows their stuff, so I want to say thank you for writing this wonderful and amazing fic.

Secondly, I want to mention that besides thoroughly enjoying this fic, it inspired me to write something of my own. I doubt I'll be posting it online anytime soon but, nonetheless, your work has truly been ingrained deep into my memory.

It is my sincerest hope that you will continue writing more stories (hopefully with this pairing once again), because I greatly look forward to reading more of your writing.

Once again, thank you so much for contributing this gorgeous piece of fiction to the Sailor Moon Community. I hope to see more of your stories soon.

-Failisse
SesshyGal chapter 19 . 6/17/2011
oh i loved it this was perfect