Reviews for Queen of the Underworld
Awww I enjoyed your story. Good thing that they were able to think of a compromise.
The virgin talk! Lol
I just can't help but pity Demando. He'd already warm up to Serenity and someone would try to end that because of what his ancestors had done
sanbika chapter 19 . 7/22
A lovely story with such amazing detail and plot twists. Loved it.
slightlyxjaded chapter 19 . 4/23
Awwwww I really loved the ending! It was very sweet and you're right, a perfect medium. I think you really succeeded in bringing out the good in Demando...rather than him remaining a cold shell. And I totally agree with and understand your reasoning for why Serenity fell in love with Demando and not Endymion. Thank you for writing this story...all of your characters had a lot of depth to them which made this story a pleasure to read. As for constructive criticism, there are numerous spelling errors, but they are just annoying and don't detract much from this lovely story. It was such a joy to read...nicely done!
Siera Goddess of the Sea chapter 19 . 1/12
Awww I can't believe it's over it'd be great to have a sequel
Curious6 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
"He looked so solemn, hard. Was he truly made of flesh or was he stone come to life?"
Beautiful! I love the language in this fic, and the characterization is perfect for Serena - kind of ditzy or naive but really kind-hearted and empathetic.
NeverGonnaDie chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
I love it! The whole thing! The pairing and the way you brought them together is amazing! I am in love with the story. And OMG she's pregenant! This story is just straight amazing!
Minerva Nargles chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
Dimande/Diamond deserves love xD
Minerva Nargles chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
Pardon my French but: holy fucking shit
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
keep up the good work love it
PhoenixBlade chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
Beautiful story. Thank you for writing this.
Amanthya chapter 19 . 10/18/2012
I keep coming back to this story, not just b/c it features Demando, but b/c it shows that both he and Serenity had to make some sacrafices in order to reconcile their two kingdoms. As you say, more realistic; happily, but not "ever" after. It was cool to see Cate's symbol combining both of theirs - I thought she'd have double-moons, but this is better.

I just wonder what her rule will be like - will she also switch back and forth? She's the only oc child-of-main-char's I've ever wondered if there would be a sequel about. She has a lot of potential.

I liked the subtle nod to Endymion-Mars, btw.

Well, anyway, I will go look at your profile page now, perhaps you have added more wonderful stories!
Jaxxone chapter 19 . 3/15/2012
I've always been a hardcore SerenityxDemando lover, and this story is just perfect! I couldn't stop reading! :D And I really like the ending!
Jeanette W chapter 19 . 1/22/2012
I absolutely love your story. I don't understand why it's rated M, but I'm glad I found it. Your writing is lovely and easy to understand and I enjoyed the way you portrayed the characters. The timeline you've created is believable, and I 'almost' wish the battle had started over to the point where she's reborn and they get to meet again. :P Thank you.