Reviews for The End
Word Bender chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
"Honestly?" Great, funny, short and sweet. Now to review another fic instead of doing homework. Up up and away!
ZuttoButterfly chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Wai ;-; I would probly be thinking the same thing too if I was Harry . * Smacks Draco in the nose *
QuibblerBoy chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
"And in the end the love you take/is equal to the love you make"... sorry, on a Beatles kick.

Seriously, I luff this fic. This is prolly the fourth time I've read it, but I should've reviewed before. *kicks self*
Emerald Pearl chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Where's Tijuana? I've probably heard of it before and just forgotten. And after reading your reviews, I can't help but ask, Who said he killed him? WHO?
soymaid chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I love this. It's really striking because everything in it is so unexpected. Harry's death is humble and anticlimactic, not grand. It comes from a schoolmate, not a powerful older wizard. And what he thinks about isn't something we think he would, like his friendship... it's just a moment, that stays with him because it could've led to something really important.

It's this last contradiction that really takes my breath away.
rising waves chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO YOUR READERS?
YOU'RE KILLING EVERYBODY!
no wonder you get so many reviews
mooncroww chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
I like it. Short, sweet and very dark.
Funny how everyone sees what they want in something this short.
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
I'm grinning. I like it. I have no clue why Harry is in Tiajuana but I like his little last regret kind of thing.
NateSean chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Whoa...short yet powerful. It's amazing how some writers can have fifty chapters or so and still not tell a story, yet you only write one hundred words that does the work of a novel.
wrongturn chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
ha ha ha. bye.
Rayne-Jelly chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
That was good fun. Short sweet vignette thing, I liked it.
Slytherin-Essence chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
that was interesting...are you ever going to continue? you should write more, too, just so you know...
littlericepot chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
very interesting! oh.. by the way! it's 101 words! lol

Sweet Sorrow
totallystellar chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
LOL. I love Harry's line. This is great, except for the whole thing that it ends because Draco kills him... and in an alley... what a drab way for the savior of the human race to die.

Keep up great ficcies! Is that how you spell it? I saw somebody spell it like that before, so... but it looks like FIS-ees. Oh well. We both know it's FIK-ees, so what's the difference?

Meghan
Jobrill chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Haha, Harry and Draco in Tijuana. Man, What a story that has to be. I'm imagining some modern homage to an old western with plenty of creepy dark humor and a glimpse of the dark depravity of the human mind and stuff.

Or not.