Reviews for Only You
DaughterofDante chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
**SNIFF** beautiful!
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
I love this!
Amazing story, love the way it flowed, I thought inserting Heero's and Wufei's thoughts were a very nice touch :3 love the storyline too :)
...Although you made me CRY! XO *sniffles*
Its like I suddenly gained 2 waterfalls after Heero's clone confession about Duo's clone...

Hmm... so did you manage to write that sequel... I'm gonna go check your profile now :3 so glad I somehow managed to stumble into your story! _
MadMaxxCoyote chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Whelp...managed to make it to chapter 13 before you went full on Duo is weak and helpless and always fucks up, thereby boring the shit out of me.
amused chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
Hehe...

Matchmaker Wufei.

Awesome.
a bit flighty chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
btw, back in chapter two I noticed you probably wrote it in first person 'cause you kept slipping I into the narrative, but the rest of it was in third person.

I forgot to tell you then, 'cause I was reading, and I remembered it now, 'cause I was still reading, but stopped for a moment.
Amused chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Hah... scary Q-ball.
WickedBlue chapter 20 . 9/22/2011
Awesome fic. I had so much fun reading it and just couldn't put it away.
Black Cross chapter 20 . 6/29/2011
I just wanted to say first that this is the... sixth? time I've read this fic. It's amazing.

Though there are a few things that bug me... you switch from 1st person to 3rd person randomly for the first few chapters. Then the chapter was either in 1st or 3rd. Another thing that bugged me was after Duo was let out of the hospital and you said that his arm was in a cast in a sling, it seemed like you had him using both arms until you needed him to cut the cast off when fighting the clones for the first time. The last big thing that annoyed me was the fact that Heero confessed after Duo woke up and then again the next day like the first one had never happened. Other than those three you had a few spelling and grammar errors.

Over all I'd give this fic a 17 out of 20. I loved it!
Anaconda Venom chapter 20 . 3/3/2011
I really loved this story, it was soooo good

but the ending got me really confused...

Heero told Duo that he loved him in chapter 19 and he stayed the night. In chapter 20 Heero confessed again as if the day before never happend :S

anyway, mean of you to not give us a lemon, but the story was so good that it makes it up for it :)
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 19 . 11/26/2010
Lol i love this story, I just wanna say when you mentioned the heart monitor going off in a wild beat, Just Communication popped into my head. You know the chorus line that goes "just wild beat communication..."

don't ask. I like it. I'm odd like that.
ClosetGoth chapter 20 . 10/2/2010
Aww this story was so cute! I really enjoyed the plot, the idea of clones was very interesting! Wufei's clone really irritated me though ( he was an ass.

Anyway . I really like your writing style! It's so nice to click on a fanfiction and not have to decode the spelling and grammatical errors in order to get through it! I love reading stories written by people who actually know what they're doing.

Thank you for a wonderful story! -Faves!-

-ClosetGoth
Cat chapter 20 . 8/2/2010
Just wanted to say how wonderful your stories are! Just absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for writing them! I hope you keep it up! I need the perfect escape that they provide. Thanks again!
Passing Reader chapter 20 . 6/1/2010
I read this entire story in one day lol! Wonderfully written, I cried when Heero's clone was shot by Wufie's D': If you can make me cry then make it all better then the fic is good in my mind ;) I wouldn't mind seeing a sequil, if one isn't already written. Maybe I can review each chapter this time! I look forward to seeing more of your work, this fic was everything I wanted in a GW fiction (even without the lemon lol) and I hope to see more like it :D Thank you so much for sharing, until next time!
hA-UkA chapter 20 . 1/25/2010
Extremely enjoyable work.
gundamwing06 chapter 20 . 11/4/2009
omg, you turned Quatre into a girl! :D and poor Heero, being put on the spot in front of all of them...anyway, enjoyed your fanfic very much!