Reviews for Eternal Wind
TacoKing23 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Wow. I have never seen Ganondorf as a sympathetic character, but damn. You have done amazingly well in making him one.
Luvisia chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Beautiful. Simply beautiful and awesome... and I don't have words to describe how awesome this story is.

It is pretty heartbreaking, though. I feel bad for Ganondorf :(
Greyfirestorm chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Simply beautiful. Thank you
Soren Highwind chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow. This is just...wow. I have to say how impressive this is. Definitely going on my favorites list.
bradhadair12 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow. I really don't know what to say. I kinda feel bad for Ganondorf now. I like how you managed to portray him as something other than an evil king of darkness. Thanks for this one.

Bradhadair12
Regiss chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
One of the things that made The Wind Waker so incredible was the emotions and personalities of the characters. And not just the protagonists, but Ganondorf as well. For the first time in the series, he was portrayed as more than your standard villain, he was someone to be pittied, and to make us feel for him was the developers' goal.

I feel this truly captured the spirit of The Wind Waker, and Ganon's personality, quite well.
Darth Mara chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Oh, wow! This is great! I love what you did with Wind Waker's Ganondorf. He had a lot more depth of character in that game, and this is exactly what I think could have been running through his head before that last battle.

Not only was the subject of this good, your prose flows beautifully. I think I might have to go back and read this again every once in a while.
Seldavia chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Wow. Freaking amazing. It captures the character so well, something I've attempted numerous times.

Too bad you're probably long gone and will never read this review. :(
ObsidianSickle chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
OMG! This is a -really- good fic. I can actually see all this happening in my mind. Ganondorf was completely in character. It made me sad to read this, to read how he longed for Hyrule.

My favourite lines:

"The only Gerudo beauty that lasts is glass-sharp, and is often as illusory as a sunset."

and

"If you manage to touch beauty, you bleed for your impertinence. Gerudo children learn swiftly not to reach for beautiful things."

This goes on my favourites list for sure!
A.P.Z.A.E chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
O_O

That was...beautiful. Just gorgeous.

(insta-fave)
Merlin39194 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
This is really a good story and told from a pov that is never really touched on. I mean people always write from the pov of Link or Zelda or a combo of both but never from the enemy. It seems that the author did capture the true character of Ganon in this one that of a tired man who just wanted to feel the wind on his face. Also during the time I played this game it always made me wonder why he didn't destroy Link from the beginning I mean he recognized Link I guess he wanted Link to stop him.
E04 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
That was so moving...especially for a melodramatic freak like me. I loved it! You have a natural talent! When I got to the final battle in Windwaker, I almost cried because Ganondorf's story was so sad. Your fic is even more touching, though. That was so beautiful!

-evanesced-twilight04
Neo Yi chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Kudos on a wonderfully beautiful fanfic concerning the minds of Ganon. I assumed that was the way he was thinking. I mean, I felty really sorry for him in Wind Waker and now I truly see how much I care for this guy after reading your fic. Kudos.

~Neo
Josh rand chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Huh I never thought about it that way. I to noticed that Ganon seemed regretfull when he was speaking to link right after he arrived at the top of the tower. hmm maybe ganondorf will finaly be allowed to die.
Reaka chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Wow. That was the coolest thing I've ever read. It's always fascinating reading something from the bad guy's point of view. This was cool.