Reviews for Surge
shadowglove chapter 13 . 8/19/2008
That was horribly sad and beautiful! WOW.
lexie2 chapter 13 . 1/19/2007
Beautiful and sad. Why does Lex always have to suffer this much ? I know the answer but it isnt fair, poor guy.
Lrnd chapter 13 . 5/1/2005
OMG ... *TEAR* that was so sad
CommaSplice chapter 13 . 6/2/2004
It's awesome...well that's about it.
JessAngel Not Signed In chapter 13 . 1/11/2004
Went to check up on this fic only to find that it's already finished! So this chapter was the end, eh? So very very bittersweet. ::sigh:: On one hand, poor Lex but on the other hand yay for Chloe and Lucas. I was so torn at the end of it. Yet, I'm glad Lex let them just be. It's like the last two lines of the story: "Letting go is just another way to say I'll always love you so." Thanks for sharing this unique piece :D Keep at it.
Write your heart. Write your soul. Write on!
Jess 0:o)
KTS chapter 13 . 12/31/2003
Wow I hated that ending. How is that Chlex? Is there some way you could make an alternate ending?
MC6 chapter 13 . 12/14/2003
Love the way the story's going! Keep updating.
Jess Angel chapter 13 . 12/14/2003
Oh that's just heartbreaking! I must say I absolutely love this story. It's so -gah-...The twists and the emotions...Oh gosh the whole Lucas/Chloe/Lex kind of triangle is just so captivating. The way you've set it up makes me feel the turmoil on both sides. I wonder how this is going to work out...will they ever know that Lex is actually alive? dun dun dun! _
I look forward to the next installment eagerly. So write on!
Jess 0:o)
aleesha chapter 13 . 12/14/2003
OMG! WHAT? Tell me this isn't going to become a Chloe/lucas fic. WEll it is but thats BAD!
KTS chapter 11 . 12/10/2003
Wow this story is great. Even if Lex is in the shadows this is an amazing story. Please continue it.
aleesha chapter 9 . 11/27/2003
YAY! HES ALIVE! OMG PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS A LUCAS/CHLOE FIC, ITS AL CHLEX! lol I can't wait till the next chapters!
M chapter 9 . 11/26/2003
huh? Is Lex still alive? I hope so! I love Chlexs!
gabi chapter 7 . 11/18/2003
so good! can't wait for the next chapter!
Angel of Fate chapter 7 . 11/17/2003
Oh my God, I can't believe that he's actually dead...

Which ever way you go next, this was a great chapter! Very emotional.
morgannia chapter 7 . 11/17/2003
you killed him . . . you really, really killed him . . . i'm stunned . . . are we at least going to get a happy ending?