Reviews for The Star Shaped Scar
kyuubi-kun69456 chapter 15 . 8/1/2007
Aw how cute! It was a really good story!
themagebear chapter 15 . 12/19/2005
yes! make a sequel! what happens now?
sakurai9826 chapter 15 . 10/12/2005
whee, lovely tsubamexyahiko fic! love it!
Seaside Stranger chapter 5 . 2/17/2005
O...MI...GAWD! This story and its sequel ROCKS!

PS: I also am 1st chair flute in my band. WE ROCK!
Mysterious Samurai chapter 15 . 10/27/2004
This is good,girl! I really wonder why you didn't have much reviews,sometime people like a jerk! Update the next chapter of your sequel soon,I am waiting for it!
Bronwen chapter 15 . 10/2/2004
Oh. My. God. Okay, so I was bored, so I decided to go through peoples proflies and read previous fics that they had writen. And I landed on this one. Hehehehehehehehe! This story, while being good in it's own right, was so... very... DIFFRENT! You're writing style has changed so much! And you used the numerals for numbers instead of the words! Wow... why do I find grammar ammusing? I don't know. It's a desiese. Well, I shall go now. Update Parenting Class and Black Is Our World soon!

Bronwen
Bunnyband chapter 15 . 9/11/2004
Okay, maybe I'm a little late. Or maybe VERY late. But it was a cool story, u know? Except that Yutaro, Yahiko and Tsubame are just around 10-11 yrs, so what are they worrying about luv 4?
whateveryasay chapter 15 . 8/1/2004
Yay! That was a great story - Big glomps for you! *Glomps* Hai it was good! :3
Sailor Kenshin chapter 15 . 7/3/2004
ok I cant beilive I never reviwed this. **hits head with hammer** this is the 2ed story I have done this to this is pathetic! oh no! not Your story! Your Story is the bomb! but I'm pathetic for not reveiwing this sooner.**clicking fav. Author,fav. story, & highly recommended thingy** there that should do it **drops hammer on toes** **jumps arond in pain** **grabs hammer** **throws hammer out window** there, Well, I'm going to say what I've been meaning to say... GRATE JOB!

~Sailor Kenshin
coffeentoffee chapter 15 . 3/29/2004
As soon as I went to sotp (abrv) I decided I'd better come over here and read this one. And I'll just give my opinion on this while I'm here. Very good plot line, it defiantly had room to grow. I noticed the chapters got longer and better edited towards the end, good job! :D Now maybe I'll go check out that seequel!
warhero35 chapter 15 . 3/29/2004
well, here I am. I'd have to say... pretty good. your writing skills have improved a lot. :) now i understand scars of the past better. see ya later!
water makes up an ocean chapter 15 . 2/24/2004
i just finished reading it and i have four words for you ... i love this fic ... *counts* yep, that was four! :)
please please please with fifty cherries on top... please write a sequel! im begging you! please
water makes up an ocean chapter 5 . 2/24/2004
I just started reading this fic and I really like what i see! you have a great idea and i think ill keep reading! bye for now
Rainbow Chaser chapter 15 . 2/23/2004
Oh you have to leave a sequel! That'd be awesome i didn't wan tthe story to end so please write a sequel
LishaChan chapter 15 . 2/21/2004
YES YES YES YES YES! A SEQUEL IS IN ORDER! YEAH! U HAVE 2 MAKE A SEQUEL! ILL DIE! PLEASE! YAHIKO IS MINE! random comment great update! ME WANT SEQUEL!
~LishaChan