Reviews for Desiree
xxREADER UNKNOWNxx chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
*laughs and gasps for breath* CHAT ROOM OMFG I AM LAFFING SO HARD
xxREADER UNKNOWNxx chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
lmao this story made my day. i was laffing so hard, especially when they read of nicknames.

taco? hahahahahahahahahaha lol sorry.

good story
GossipGirl05 chapter 10 . 3/1/2005
This si really good. PLEASE UPDATE!
iLUVfire chapter 10 . 2/5/2005
OMG!SHE HAS POWERS? ARE YOU INSANE? ok,dont answer the last one. BUT POWERS? HOW THE HECK DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT?
werkwrklhklwhadfs chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
Double spacing: unnecissary, but OK. Bit of an eyesore
Deyna Ian Bloom chapter 10 . 3/12/2004
NO! DIE CLIFFHANGERS! You have to finish this story! It's really good! I like the part when Mr. Sir is talking with the seeds in his mouth. That was good. Please continue! And maybe read my Holes stories.
Shae Elven Heart chapter 5 . 2/7/2004
OY! Legends of the hidden temple rocked! Those temple dudes were sorta freaky though, lol. Oh, and what also rocked was "Salute your shorts"! I liked that red-headed boy whose name I have forgotten! Nice story, I likey.
Nosilla chapter 9 . 12/15/2003
DARN U!
EVIL CLIFFY AUTHOR U!
BUMP POKE! MORE PLZ!
Stencil Your Heart chapter 9 . 12/13/2003
ARG YOU, CLIFFHANGERS! opps, heh heh, caps was on... But I love the story! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! Woah...okay then...
BrandedButterfly chapter 9 . 12/12/2003
OMG u so have to update way faster than last time! I'm a squid freak, so i'm totally liking what's going on with my namesake! LOL! Keep it up! It's awesome!
Luvs
Mel (AKA Mouse)
PS. this is the pen name i use the most
Nosilla chapter 7 . 12/12/2003
[a/n DIE TOASTER STRUDEL! POP TARTS RULE! YES!] HAHAHAHAHAA!
Nosilla chapter 8 . 12/12/2003
$$paragus? w/e...
LTdaQT chapter 3 . 12/4/2003
Thank you so much Holes-GC-Freak and Miss. Perfect's Shadow! it was great that you READ AND REVIEWED *HINT HINT* *wink wink* Squid: why are you twitching? X-ray: shut up stupid! Squid: no you shut up! X-ray: that's it! Back of the water line-NOW! Squid: *tear*
OKay, for the record - These little conversations that authors have with characters are not very funny and just plain obnoxious.
Simon says...
BrandedButterfly chapter 8 . 11/26/2003
hey, i haven't updated any of the stories on my old pen name for a LONG LONG time, but thanx for reviewing to a story. This is my new pen name (and it's a lot better!) kk, keep up the good work!

Luvs...mouse
Adraagon chapter 8 . 11/24/2003
hey great job! i luv Squid, and Deseree, but i really don't understand why you came up with the name Mouse... Great story

Adge *Aka Apollo*