Reviews for Turn Back Time
Ohlivia.smith chapter 13 . 5/25
Update please this is great please please continue soon :)
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 4/2
Cool
OtakuNewWorldOrder chapter 3 . 2/29
I absoulutely lived this chapter. Harrys reaction to snap was priceless. And when he called him Snivillous I couldnt contain my shock and laughter. Brilliant
Hana chapter 2 . 2/14
No more underlined words please. If the first chapter which does not contain anything related to what is promised in the title or summary doesn't descourage readers to reconsider the decision to read this story, the way this chapter is entirely underlined might do so.
Tlyna52 chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
It is very sad that you have abandoned this story after putting so much work into it. It was very good and a waste to have left it.
UNDERLINES WTH chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
Getting annoyed with the underlines ugh
Vice Fandonna chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
This seems like a really good story but sheesh the underlining just makes me scan through everything skip chapter and completely doesn't make me want to read. Can you please make another version of this story, without all the underlining? Like seriously, I'm positive that the underlining is detracting reads from this fic, it certainly repelled me.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/6/2015
Shame this didn't continue
loubega chapter 13 . 10/22/2015
I like it. More?
pokefan366 chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
Why is everything underlined?
pokefan366 chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Hard to read with everything underlined.
pokefan366 chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
Hard to read with the story underlined.
pokefan366 chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Good story so far, but I think it would be easier to read without the story underlined.
JazzdeWatt chapter 13 . 4/29/2015
So, Im inlove with this story. It is by far my favourite HP Time Travel story (so far). I like the HarryxSirius, though I wish it would move faster. Not super fast though. 13 (quite long) chapters and they have not even confessed, (or atleat Sirius hasnt).

Just finished Ch 13 and went to look to when you last updated this story and.. 2006.. I am in dispair :( I usually take time gap that large as a sign the author is no longer writing the story. Perhaps you have died? Who shall ever know.
UNDERLINES chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Ahhhhhhh everything is underlined!