Reviews for Turn Back Time
azzzeeeehA chapter 13 . 4/19
I love this story, it's very well written. You've done and amazing job so far. I really like your characters. Sirius is super cute!
BloodRedPhantom chapter 13 . 4/16
This story is amazing! I'm so sad to see it hasn't been updated for many years. I hope you go back to this story and update the next chapter some time. :(
Mari Vargas chapter 13 . 3/17
Hey I just wanted to let you know I love this story. It's been a long time but still it's a great story and you should know that I really love it even though I know it probably won't be continued at this point
xxbonnie chapter 13 . 1/31
I really love this story.. will you ever continue? :(
But all in all it's good except for the underlines and the ending.
That is the absolute worst way to end an amazing story! It was just a dream... you can do better than that!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
The underlines make it really hard to read, but I was otherwise interested in the story and enjoyed it. I'm afraid I can't read any more, because my dyslexia with the underlines makes it take three days to get through one chapter, I had hoped it was just chapter two, but going forward a few more are underlined, and I just don't have the willpower to make it through the others at this time. :(
SoullessMess chapter 12 . 10/15/2016
Yes, definetly love this fanfiction!
You're great at writing! (y) keep up with the great work!
And also, its oh soooo obviously a SiriusxHarry-pairing... don't deny it ;) andI love it!
SoullessMess chapter 11 . 10/15/2016
Gah! I love this fanfic so far, and it should obviously be a SiriusxHarry-pairing... please? :D
JazMitch chapter 13 . 8/14/2016
Please come back! I NEED more of this beautiful story! Will you finish it? Or has it been adopted or something?
Ohlivia.smith chapter 13 . 5/25/2016
Update please this is great please please continue soon :)
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Cool
OtakuNewWorldOrder chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
I absoulutely lived this chapter. Harrys reaction to snap was priceless. And when he called him Snivillous I couldnt contain my shock and laughter. Brilliant
Hana chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
No more underlined words please. If the first chapter which does not contain anything related to what is promised in the title or summary doesn't descourage readers to reconsider the decision to read this story, the way this chapter is entirely underlined might do so.
Tlyna52 chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
It is very sad that you have abandoned this story after putting so much work into it. It was very good and a waste to have left it.