Reviews for Turn Back Time
firefox97 chapter 13 . 7/21
Jcjejfjbsjfnjvnsnjvjfnfjfjfjcjdncjcjjfnfkbjenvivnfifj.
It's so good!
Andante825 chapter 1 . 5/13
If you love this story, go see a completed remix at AO3 by TaraSoleil, "Time Turned Back." Not a remake exactly, but very well-plotted with a satisfying ending! (And she has several links to the original - they're what brought me here to read it.)
azzzeeeehA chapter 13 . 4/19
I love this story, it's very well written. You've done and amazing job so far. I really like your characters. Sirius is super cute!
BloodRedPhantom chapter 13 . 4/16
This story is amazing! I'm so sad to see it hasn't been updated for many years. I hope you go back to this story and update the next chapter some time. :(
Mari Vargas chapter 13 . 3/17
Hey I just wanted to let you know I love this story. It's been a long time but still it's a great story and you should know that I really love it even though I know it probably won't be continued at this point
xxbonnie chapter 13 . 1/31
I really love this story.. will you ever continue? :(
But all in all it's good except for the underlines and the ending.
That is the absolute worst way to end an amazing story! It was just a dream... you can do better than that!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
The underlines make it really hard to read, but I was otherwise interested in the story and enjoyed it. I'm afraid I can't read any more, because my dyslexia with the underlines makes it take three days to get through one chapter, I had hoped it was just chapter two, but going forward a few more are underlined, and I just don't have the willpower to make it through the others at this time. :(
SoullessMess chapter 12 . 10/15/2016
Yes, definetly love this fanfiction!
You're great at writing! (y) keep up with the great work!
And also, its oh soooo obviously a SiriusxHarry-pairing... don't deny it ;) andI love it!
SoullessMess chapter 11 . 10/15/2016
Gah! I love this fanfic so far, and it should obviously be a SiriusxHarry-pairing... please? :D
JazMitch chapter 13 . 8/14/2016
Please come back! I NEED more of this beautiful story! Will you finish it? Or has it been adopted or something?
Ohlivia.smith chapter 13 . 5/25/2016
Update please this is great please please continue soon :)
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Cool
OtakuNewWorldOrder chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
I absoulutely lived this chapter. Harrys reaction to snap was priceless. And when he called him Snivillous I couldnt contain my shock and laughter. Brilliant