Reviews for Turn Back Time
UNDERLINES chapter 2 . 1/28
Ahhhhhhh everything is underlined!
Tes chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
Hi, I don't know if you will ever read this or not but I thought I would try anyways. First off I would like to say that I have no clue how your life is right now so this might anger you when I ask you to give us an update on if you are going to post another chapter or not. Truthfully, I would love for you to post a chapter but as I said before I have no clue how you life is going so that might not be an option. But I do know from the get-go this story has enraptured me like no other and I haven't found something better than this work of perfection. I've probably read your story over a 20 times at least and constantly check for an update even if you haven't done one in a while because I love this story so much. So if you can please update me and a lot of other readers would love it. Thanks for everything
Yami no Tsuki chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
Nooooooooooo it stopped... D:

Just when it was getting especially good, too :(

I love this, especially Remus, James, Sirius and Harry's characters.

I really don't like how you have Snape though. There's just no way. Ugh. (I'm not saying he should be a nice person (because he isn't), but making him like that is just... Not right.)

I also really like the Harry/Sirius that's made its way in so far :)

I guess you've probably abandoned it, since it's been 9 years, but that still sucks.
scriggly chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
On Friday, December 26, 2014 I received a reply from SStar's brother to the email I'd sent her a few days earlier to wish her a merry Christmas. He told me she passed away peacefully in her sleep a couple of weeks earlier. Her funeral's on Monday December 29, 2014. He said he hadn't realized she was still invested in online fandom and he asked me if I knew of any venues where people might wonder what happened to her and to let people know.

She was also a brilliant presence in the Sherlock fandom, and over the past year we met and became very close friends. I will never forget her.

I will never stop missing you. Rest in peace, my beloved friend. Rest in peace.
Daniella chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Sheesh, Harry froze. Someone was insulting people he cared about and he didn't speak up! I would say that was out of character but you are correct that he could not blurt out what Sirius will be like in the future. The hatred between the marauders and Snape is sad... And Snape more vicious than I expected. Although, I do not know why I am surprised. He is on his way to becoming a death eater and has been hardened by years of insults, bullying and pain. He is perhaps near his worst, at the moment. I am guessing only Lily's death will snap him out of it. Good job on this story. I have read quite a few, time travel stories, and I feel your characters are not too out of character, to be annoying. I would have enjoyed a more detailed account of Harry's duel against the teacher. Are you planning to put some action scenes in this story? I appreciate that you chose not to make Harry too amazing in Defense- he is sometimes portrayed as unbelievably powerful and skilled. I prefer to watch him grow and develop his skills, under skilled teachers. It makes his skill more believable. Enough rambling. Thanks for this wonderful story- keep it up!
Winged-Ashes chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
this is good i like it plz update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
Okay it's confession time: I love your story!
This is an absolutely fantastic capturing of the marauders personalities, and the sirius/harry is great! I'm not sure if you even still write fanfiction considering how long ago this was written but please continue!
Kaadmus chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
Pleeease with a cherry on top! Update this fic! Its very good.
ImpsDream chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
Please update soon, this is brilliant
Dizzy And Dead chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
In the story, at one point could you have Harry got to the kitchens one night after a nightmare and find firewhiskey, then Sirius comes in and they both get drunk together and have a heart-to-heart/man-to-man/bro-mance talk?
alemery chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
Now I want to know what the egg and his form will be. Hell it could be a phoenix in both cases for all I know. That sucks. I don't like not knowing.
FE96jAFFAR chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
This story is great, but I would like to point out that Bill would not be attending Hogwarts at this point in time. He wouldn't attend Hogwarts until 1982, I believe. I'm sure someone's already pointed this out, so I'm sorry if this is annoying by now.
Shadow315 chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Listen, I'm sorry to critique your work but it's REALLY hard to read when EVERYTHING is underlined! PLEASE fix it! I mean I like the story so far but, honestly, it's frustrating and annoying to read like this.

Please fix it, I'll wait until you do to read the rest. Honestly it hurts my eyes to try and read it like this and I can't take it anymore.

-shadow
DGfleetfox chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
Why'd you give up on this story? At least I assume so because it's been years, such a shame really because I've honestly been enjoying reading very much. Ciao!
AquilaPallas129 chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
Yay! The dream bit was cute.
Plz update!