Reviews for Final Race
BattleN3TWORK chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Absolutely FANTASTIC.
Dana chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
omigod that was so cute i loved it! me and my cousins all love these two together they r so cute! yay yay yay! *melts into puddle of sparkly fangirl goo*
Kaltmr chapter 24 . 8/8/2007
i am in awe. you are a freaking genius. loved the story. keep it up! D
YoyoOfTheGGs chapter 24 . 12/14/2005
So this story is like, a two part thang? Okay, awsome. I am gonna go read the next part now if you don't mind! _ Let's just hope I can find it...
YoyoOfTheGGs chapter 22 . 12/14/2005
Chapter 22 - (I am glad you like reviews, because I give alot of them) Wow. All I can say is... wow. Scary Psymon has a shot at kaori now, oh god! What will happen...?
YoyoOfTheGGs chapter 20 . 12/14/2005
Chapter 20 - Oh, getting all pumped for the big race! Nice. I can't wait to see who wins...

Psymon and Kaori? Woah. I must see how this turns out! O.O
YoyoOfTheGGs chapter 18 . 12/13/2005
Chapter 18 - OMG! No, I did NOT see that coming. What a surprise, woah. Nice job there, twisting things up a bit.

P.S. That DJ cheat character thing is Mix Master Mike of the Beastie Boys. Just letting you know... _~
YoyoOfTheGGs chapter 15 . 12/13/2005
Chapter 15 - I thought that here would be a good place to submit a review.

I think that it is awsome that you are getting more into Psymon and Zoe, yet still not forgetting about Mac and Kaori.
YoyoOfTheGGs chapter 10 . 12/13/2005
I have read up too chapter 10 so far, and I plan to read more of this story, because I love it! Nice story plot, and I am always fond of a finished story. Kudos to your talent, and hard work.

P.S. Chater 7 was especially cute.
imkewl chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
awesome, man! oh, and i think it's Kaori NISHIDAKE, not Nashidake, correct me if i'm wrong...
Kat's Soul chapter 18 . 5/1/2005
Well, That's interesting. Oh, and I just remembered, in chapter 8, my brother and I agree that Mac wouldn't announce that he liked Kaori. If you read his bio, he isn't the kind to yell stuff. But this is a good fic anyway. they call them fan *fictions* for a reason, right? Everything doesn't have to be accurate.
Kat's Soul chapter 10 . 4/10/2005
That chapter (10) reminded me of this one time me and my friends Katie, Lauren, Ashley, Marissa, Mariana, Rachel, Greg, and Aaron were at a hotel, the Mariott. It started when we all decided to walk around the hotel because we were bored. Rachel and Aaron were at the pool. Anyway, the rest of us were on the 6th floor. We all went into the elevator. There were people in the elevator lobby. Lauren was standing by the buttons. We pressed all of the buttons. The elevator door closed, but Lauren pressed a button that made the doors open right after they closed. The people in the lobby just sorta looked at us. The doors closed again, but Lauren pressed that same button. My friends and I started cracking up. The doors opened and closed again. My friends and I were laughing our friggin' heads off. The people were looking at us like we were a bunch of psychos or something. Eventually, we got down to the pool. We all don't really like Rachel. We looked through the pool door's window. Unfortunately, Rachel saw us. She was jumping up and down in the pool and waving frantically. We were running up the carpeted hallway towards the elevator. There was an arcade machine(the kind with the gun attatched to it, y'know?). Marrissa picked up the gun and pointed it at te pool area, quickly waving it side to side (Her eyes were HUGE, by the way). She put the gun back. Rachel was chasing us. We barely made it into the elevator in time and closed doors so that

Rachel couldn't get us. Later on, when we were on the fourth floor,we walked back to the elevators. There was a telephone on the wall, and when Katie touched it, the cord broke loose from the part of the phone that was attached th the wall. We all ran back to the elevator, and went back to the 6th floor(thankfully, thepeople that were there before were gone). If you have questions or comments, my e-mail adress is there. Please say something like 'elevator' for the e-mail's title so I know what it's for.

Oh yeah, you fic. That was a VERY, VERY, VERY funny chapter.
Nkjnxlan njsn chapter 24 . 1/13/2005
This was a wonderful story! Very good! I can't decide wether I like the Mac/Kaori pairing or the Psymon/Kaori pairing better!
Lola Quigley chapter 24 . 10/13/2004
I loved this story!
Lola Quigley chapter 8 . 10/12/2004
Again, I must say, this is so cute! I love the detail, especially in the events.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »