Reviews for Amber Linings
geregiaromelie chapter 14 . 7/22
Oh god...I should have not let myself fell for this...:(
geregiaromelie chapter 13 . 7/22
The best! Sanosuke and meguni moments were making my heart flutters hahaha
AI chapter 14 . 5/12
Really intriguing! Interesting mix of powers and politics!
Hope you'd still update this.
such an amazing and addictive story! will you ever finish it?
There was once a girl named Ashley Halagey, who had a boyfriend named Jack. Jack was the most popular guy in school. The three most popular girls were Courtney, Ashley and Emma. Jack thought Ashley was OK, but he REALLY liked Courtney. Courtney liked Jack also. Well, of course she did. Everyone did!

Ashley and Courtney were worst enemies. Courtney tried to steal Jack away every time she had a chance. One day, Courtney asked Jack if he wanted to go to the movies. Ashley heard everything. What movie, What movie theatre and what time.

That night, Ashley followed Jack and Courtney to the movie theater. Ashley sat right behind them. she watched them get close to each other and kiss. Not only did they kiss, but they practically got it on in the theater.

Courtney asked Jack, “Do you want to come to my place and skip this boring movie?”

He replied, “Hell, yes!”

Ashley followed them home and peeked through Courtney’s window. Jack and Courtney were messing around and Ashley watched the whole thing.

The next day at school Ashley wasn’t there. For the next few days Ashley didn’t show up. A week later, her mother found her dead in her closet. She had committed suicide because she loved Jack so much. Next to Ashley’s dead body was a note.

It read: “My Dearest Jack, I watched you at the movies and at Courtney’s house and I will continue to watch you. I never thought you would do something like this to me. I really loved you, Jack. I died for you just like Jesus died for us. Always with you, signed Ashley Halagey.

Please send this link to more than 15 people or Ashley will haunt you and try to kill you because she wants everyone to know about how Courtney betrayed her.

What Ashley Halagey did to one person who did not send this…

One girl was looking through her e-mail and she deleted this message, thinking it was just another silly forward. The next day, she was found dead in her bed. Copy and paste the link to all your friends... Let all know about it
Mezatron chapter 14 . 2/20
Amazing story so far - thrilling and thoroughly addictive to read. I do hope dearly to read the end of this story, by far one of your best and my favourite of your collection!
I read your story a while ago and I really liked it. When I saw it again I had hoped you had made more progress...I really wish you would. I love your character development in this, and other, fics. Please get back to it! How does it end?!
I sincerely enjoy this story, I hope you haven't abandoned it completely. (:
Fanblob chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
I've been a fan of your works for a while (eg; Little One) and I always find myself coming back to this wishing that there has been an update. This is by far one of your best works - thank you for sharing it with us. Your characterisation and character development is amazing and you have created an intricate world for this series. I just re-read all 14 chapters and I forgot how much I loved this series and how nice it is to read Kenshin/Kaoru. Hopefully you havent abandoned this - the fact that you're working on other stories gives me hope!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
Ahhhh, I seriously love this story! Please tell me you haven't dropped it
Seiyo no Juroku chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
This story is AMAZING please please please continue with it even if you update tomorrow morning please just continue.
RavennaAngelline chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
There really needs to be more of this. I hope that someday you are able to come back and work on it again, because it's brilliant. Please tell me you'll come back some day and work on it again?
Lunardragon33 chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
this is awesome please update soon
Comment chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
I really do hope you continue this story, otherwise, to me, it would seem your talent would ultimately end in waste with this particular story. You are a splendid writer and I hope and pray you keep doing what you're doing because you're doing it write...see what I did there? Anyway, I really wish you the best in your, what I hope to be, awesome writing career.
1,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »