Reviews for Amber Linings
TReneeM chapter 14 . 8/1
noooo please update i love this book sooo much
Mileruichi chapter 14 . 11/26/2017
Well the plot is getting better each day. I couldn't stop reading until i was on the last chapter. Kenshin looks like he is starting to change towards Kaoru and Yahiko and Sano were about to pay her a visit, I would to see that. Plus all this thing going on with empaths and this possible connection is really intriguing. I'll wait forever for an update. Please you have a lot of potential here, i want to end this fanfic, it is really good. Take care
AzianCutieMiyan chapter 14 . 3/31/2017
I'm not sure if you are still updating...since it has been so many years. But i wanted to tell you how much i enjoy your story. It's wonderful! I do hope one day you continue :) lots of love!
Linings Lover chapter 14 . 3/15/2017
So...I adore this story, much like I do all of your other stories. The richness of each character and attention to detail has always captured my attention. Now I feel empty that it's not complete... I've come to the end and I'll be waiting for more chapters! Honestly, you're the only author I would wait years for, fanfiction or published, so please come back soon! I look forward to the character development of Kenshin and how Kaoru and Kenshin will grow together~
Alanna-sama chapter 14 . 12/19/2016
This story is amazing, and I really want to see how this plays out with Enishi vs. Kenshin.
lasombralottusgmail.com chapter 14 . 11/24/2016
Adorei toda a história o enredo, a forma que vc escreve e muito bom, espero o restante dos episódios apesar de só ter lido agora
masterlysheep chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
PLEASE update with the new chapter! I started reading this story a while ago and I would LOVE to see how it all plays out. I really like your writing style, especially in "Demon" and I can't wait to see how you finish this one.
cheryl0603 chapter 14 . 3/8/2016
thank you for this story, it is a very interesting take :) please please do continue if possible, i really wanna see the ending of this story :)
Elixiria chapter 14 . 9/25/2015
I like your penmanship and the way you write the story. I just didn't like how Kaoru is portrayed (like a damsel in distress) and how stupid Kenshin is. Hopefully things will change as he can come to appreciate her as a whole rather than her usefulness to him alone.
geregiaromelie chapter 14 . 7/22/2015
Oh god...I should have not let myself fell for this...:(
geregiaromelie chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
The best! Sanosuke and meguni moments were making my heart flutters hahaha
AI chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
Really intriguing! Interesting mix of powers and politics!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/1/2015
Hope you'd still update this.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/26/2015
such an amazing and addictive story! will you ever finish it?
1,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »