Reviews for Amber Linings
AzianCutieMiyan chapter 14 . 3/31
I'm not sure if you are still updating...since it has been so many years. But i wanted to tell you how much i enjoy your story. It's wonderful! I do hope one day you continue :) lots of love!
Linings Lover chapter 14 . 3/15
So...I adore this story, much like I do all of your other stories. The richness of each character and attention to detail has always captured my attention. Now I feel empty that it's not complete... I've come to the end and I'll be waiting for more chapters! Honestly, you're the only author I would wait years for, fanfiction or published, so please come back soon! I look forward to the character development of Kenshin and how Kaoru and Kenshin will grow together~
Alanna-sama chapter 14 . 12/19/2016
This story is amazing, and I really want to see how this plays out with Enishi vs. Kenshin.
lasombralottusgmail.com chapter 14 . 11/24/2016
Adorei toda a história o enredo, a forma que vc escreve e muito bom, espero o restante dos episódios apesar de só ter lido agora
masterlysheep chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
PLEASE update with the new chapter! I started reading this story a while ago and I would LOVE to see how it all plays out. I really like your writing style, especially in "Demon" and I can't wait to see how you finish this one.
cheryl0603 chapter 14 . 3/8/2016
thank you for this story, it is a very interesting take :) please please do continue if possible, i really wanna see the ending of this story :)
Elixiria chapter 14 . 9/25/2015
I like your penmanship and the way you write the story. I just didn't like how Kaoru is portrayed (like a damsel in distress) and how stupid Kenshin is. Hopefully things will change as he can come to appreciate her as a whole rather than her usefulness to him alone.
geregiaromelie chapter 14 . 7/22/2015
Oh god...I should have not let myself fell for this...:(
geregiaromelie chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
The best! Sanosuke and meguni moments were making my heart flutters hahaha
AI chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
Really intriguing! Interesting mix of powers and politics!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/1/2015
Hope you'd still update this.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/26/2015
such an amazing and addictive story! will you ever finish it?
Guest chapter 13 . 3/20/2015
There was once a girl named Ashley Halagey, who had a boyfriend named Jack. Jack was the most popular guy in school. The three most popular girls were Courtney, Ashley and Emma. Jack thought Ashley was OK, but he REALLY liked Courtney. Courtney liked Jack also. Well, of course she did. Everyone did!

Ashley and Courtney were worst enemies. Courtney tried to steal Jack away every time she had a chance. One day, Courtney asked Jack if he wanted to go to the movies. Ashley heard everything. What movie, What movie theatre and what time.

That night, Ashley followed Jack and Courtney to the movie theater. Ashley sat right behind them. she watched them get close to each other and kiss. Not only did they kiss, but they practically got it on in the theater.

Courtney asked Jack, “Do you want to come to my place and skip this boring movie?”

He replied, “Hell, yes!”

Ashley followed them home and peeked through Courtney’s window. Jack and Courtney were messing around and Ashley watched the whole thing.

The next day at school Ashley wasn’t there. For the next few days Ashley didn’t show up. A week later, her mother found her dead in her closet. She had committed suicide because she loved Jack so much. Next to Ashley’s dead body was a note.

It read: “My Dearest Jack, I watched you at the movies and at Courtney’s house and I will continue to watch you. I never thought you would do something like this to me. I really loved you, Jack. I died for you just like Jesus died for us. Always with you, signed Ashley Halagey.

Please send this link to more than 15 people or Ashley will haunt you and try to kill you because she wants everyone to know about how Courtney betrayed her.

What Ashley Halagey did to one person who did not send this…

One girl was looking through her e-mail and she deleted this message, thinking it was just another silly forward. The next day, she was found dead in her bed. Copy and paste the link to all your friends... Let all know about it
Mezatron chapter 14 . 2/20/2015
Amazing story so far - thrilling and thoroughly addictive to read. I do hope dearly to read the end of this story, by far one of your best and my favourite of your collection!
1,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »