Reviews for All hope has gone
Guest chapter 19 . 1/9/2014
Hurry, will Legolas die? What about his traitorous father?
Nocx chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I suppose all hope has gone regarding the continuation of this story? You sure know how to torture your readers. I wish you would just go back to torturing Legolas.
Merlin Greenleaf Varis chapter 19 . 12/25/2012
Come on. When's the next chapter?
Capricorn Queen chapter 19 . 11/28/2009
Sweet mother of mary i love your writing! Its so good! I read a lot of the legolas torture fics ad yours was oh so good. I love you!

(yes im a tad creepy but I love this genre)
Lunasariel chapter 19 . 4/4/2006
So... that's it? No more! I'm assuming this is the prequel to Captive of Amon Ungo, or is it the other way around? Update soon, please!
Celebdil-Galad and Tinlaure chapter 19 . 7/24/2004
More had better be coming!
Celebdil-Galad and Tinlaure chapter 7 . 7/24/2004
Cool chapter, poor Elf! Hey! We were Elves too! Well, Celeb dressed as Arwen and Tin as someone...not named, like you!
twentyonenine chapter 19 . 3/27/2004
pls let them be safe... safe frm the orcs at least...
The Pyran Menace chapter 19 . 3/25/2004
*glares at author* and just WHERE have YOU been! I've been waiting for this for months!... A month! You'd better have a good excuse for keeping me away from Leggie for so long... *pouts*
thesadness chapter 19 . 3/22/2004
yes, you are a bad guy, is a real short fic.
ok, just continue ok?
I love you work
by
seeing-spots chapter 19 . 3/22/2004
Oh, boy. Not only are you torturing poor Elves, you're torturing your readers, too! LOL! Update soon.
tricksters apprentice chapter 19 . 3/21/2004
AH! i love it! angst angst and more angst! that's what i live on, ya know. please update soon, i wanna see if leggy dies!
Elvett chapter 19 . 3/21/2004
AH! too short! way too short! more! more! more! quick!
anyway, good story
and UPDATE
fire faerie chapter 19 . 3/20/2004
hey i didnt reveiw the other chappys cuz i just found this one poor leggy i hope he will be ok PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Deana chapter 19 . 3/20/2004
Oh wow, poor Legolas! Tell me that you aren't gonna let the poison kill him!