Reviews for Fairy Tale
Jhiz chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
Very cute and enjoyable. Thank you for sharing.
Jhiz chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
Loved the description of the fourth day of a three day binge to describe his headache.
Jhiz chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
Great use of semantics to get Xander to be able to help.
Jhiz chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Maleficent... my favorite villain ever... glad she is here plotting against Spike and Buffy *grin*
Jhiz chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I am glad Anya got to go first. She gets short-changed in the show all the time and I never understood why. I mean, really, she has been alive for half of forever so why wouldn't she know a bit more than the ditzy humans? Thanks for giving her the chance to help Spike.
Jhiz chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
hmm... the dream image of the young and innocent that slowly began to lose it's shine. Sad to think about but that kind of happens with everyone as they grow up.
Jhiz chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Hehehe... this is too cute
spike'smate chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
loved it
sweet co chapter 14 . 7/3/2009
This is some sweet fluffy stuff! I really liked it, it's so well done. I never liked the Disney Interpretation too much, but your way works out quite well, being more than Disney and still with Malefice as a villain. It's really sweet and I like the "summery" in the end.

very good, liked to read it a lot, co
spuffy4eva chapter 14 . 11/7/2005
Aw that was SO adorable, seriously dude it was so cute! I am so going to read this fairy tale to my kids if i ever have any, its alot better than the real version! Much more spuffyness which always equals goodness. Congratulations to you, you did a very good job
SashaJade chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
i like this fic so far it intresting.
Rowan Rice chapter 14 . 3/5/2005
Aw! Other than pochahontas, sleeping beauty was my favourite movie EVER. i just can't beleive that some absolute genius decided to mix it with my favourite TV show ever. and of course, i recognised all the quotes, shame on he who does not not.

Maleficent: Come, my pet. Let us leave our noble prince with these happy thoughts. A most gratifying day.
flying alien chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
oh other fairy tales?
Anhaenger Saurons chapter 14 . 2/6/2004
Beautiful story! I love it!
artemis66 chapter 14 . 1/25/2004
love this. very shiny(cool).