Reviews for Fairy Tale
Queen Boadicea chapter 14 . 1/19/2004
So original!
Lachriel chapter 14 . 1/13/2004
Wow. The fairy tale at the end was a really cool touch. That was a really awesome story. _
spikesgyrl chapter 14 . 1/12/2004
OMG! Loved this so so much! Great ending! Great middle! great everything! Perfectly Spuffy! Cant wait to read more of ur stuff!
sklmnt chapter 14 . 1/12/2004
*swoons* This is one of those stories that make you smile at the end and give you that warm fluffy feeling in your tummy-despite the well known outcome of events. All I can say is that it's beautifuly and I really loved the whole thing. It was a perfect feirytale with a matching feirytale ending and... happy and swoon-wothy-ness! And this last part kind of accetuated the story a bit more. Great job!
Lily2122 chapter 14 . 1/11/2004
OMg! i love how it ended! it was really good! GREAT JOB :)
artemis66 chapter 13 . 1/11/2004
loved this so much. especailly the end. and yay in the last chap. u used the word minions.
fashiongrrl chapter 13 . 1/11/2004
oh my gosh, that was AMAZING. what a fabulous and touching fic. really loved the fairy tale theme, 'sleeping beauty' is my fav disney flick. thanks for the wild ride and good read. now off to bed i go for my own beauty sleep (hehe liked how i twisted the words?) since it's now 4 am. thanks again for a great story! :)
Ultrawoman chapter 14 . 1/11/2004
Well, what can I say, except this was beautiful. I loved the whole thing, it was a perfect fairytale, ending with the happy couple being...well, happy! And the Scoobies seemed like they could learn to accept it, which is good too. The part at the end with the fairies was sweet, as they watched Buffy and Spike dance, like they always have done. Lovely story that really made me smile like a fairytale ending should. ~ Ultra
fashiongrrl chapter 6 . 1/11/2004
i don't get the 3rd riddle at all, would you mind explaining please?
btw, this fic is so awesome and spooky its giving me chills. nice job! :D
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 14 . 1/10/2004
;-)
Rose Madder chapter 14 . 1/10/2004
AAw! I loved it! I loved the whole story, but this last chapter was the perfect ending. :-) I'm glad that Buffy has finally seen the light: I'm sure it would've broken Spike's heart if she had rejected him after all he had gone through for her (he does have a heart, after all, even if it doesn't beat!). It was so sweet that he faced all the obstacles always reminding himself that Buffy needed him. That was a lovely fairy tale, and I hope to read more stories of yours soon.
twisty-treat chapter 14 . 1/10/2004
twisty-treat chapter 13 . 1/10/2004
Aw! The three fairies are watching them! That's so cute. And Spike and Buffy dancing, adorable. Yay for happy endings! I loved this fic, you rock!
twisty-treat chapter 12 . 1/10/2004
"(didn't those fool minions understand the concept of shifts?)" - HA! That's funny!
Yay, Spike and Buffy together! Excellent chapter!
aleesha chapter 14 . 1/10/2004
GREAT STORY! I was a bit confused when they started dancing in the magic box though! Never mind, it's probably just me!
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »