Reviews for Fairy Tale
artemis66 chapter 11 . 1/9/2004
loved it. i did not find the quotes mabey i need to watch it again. yay. minions was used again. kcant wait for the rest.
kati chapter 11 . 1/9/2004
Oh, what a chapter, please update soon, can't wait to read the ending
QteCuttlfish chapter 11 . 1/9/2004
E! Poor Spike!
I loved how you had Maleficent be so formal and calm, like she was in the movie, especially how she called him "William". She is such a cool villain. _
I also thought it was awesome in how you used the quotes from Sleeping Beauty (it's one of my ultimate fav Disney movies, so I recognized the quotes _). It kept Maleficent in character.
I am *so* looking forward to the next chapter!
sklmnt chapter 11 . 1/9/2004
...darn...Spike's getting second thoughts...
sklmnt chapter 10 . 1/9/2004
Haha... i loved the way Spike tricked the giant, using Xander..and.. ooh... another.. chappy...
twisty-treat chapter 11 . 1/9/2004
"Behold, in the top most tower of my gracious castle, dreaming peaceful dreams, lies the Slayer. She is indeed most wondrous fair. Gold of sunshine in her hair, lips that shame the red, red rose. In ageless sleep she finds repose.
In tales of times past, along comes a prince, strong and brave, to wake the fair maiden with true love's kiss. Off into the sunset they ride, steadfast, for love conquers all."
Where's my cookie? Oh, yhis is from the movie to - "As the princess sleeps, the years roll by, but a hundred years to a steadfast heart are 'bout a day. And now, the gates of the dungeon part, and the prince is free to go his way. Off he rides on his noble steed, a valiant figure, straight and tall, to wake his love with love's first kiss." I remember from th emovie that the prince was all old, but not our Spikey!
I really loved the way you described Maleficent. Can't wait to see how he gets out of this one!
twisty-treat chapter 10 . 1/9/2004
"You know, the one in the movie with the girl in the gold bikini and all that rot about the dark side." Let me just say, ha! And also let me say Oh no - minions! Kick their collective asses! I love me some kick-ass Spike! (If you couldn't tell.) There's the minions, where's Maleficient?
Ultrawoman chapter 11 . 1/8/2004
Excellent chapter. That Maleficent thinks she's so smart, but Spike's love for the Slayer is real and stronger than she thinks. It's not just obsession and lust, he cares about her, we all know he does. Oh, those lines that Maleficent says about the possibilities of the Prince and Princess living happily ever after or them waiting a hundred years, that was kinda like the Disney movie, wasn't it? It's been a while since I watched Sleeping Beauty, lol. Can't wait for the next chapter. Love this. ~ Ultra
artemis66 chapter 10 . 1/8/2004
love this. cant wait for more. oh and u said minions. got to give u points for that.
twisty-treat chapter 9 . 1/8/2004
Hee! I can just imagine Giles dressed in pink like one of the three good faries! I would pay to see that! OOh, and Spike (ahem, I mean the vaguely familiar hottie) and Buffy dance! Great chap, as always!
QteCuttlfish chapter 10 . 1/8/2004
*tsk tsk* Uh-oh! Spike's in trouble! Good luck to him!
And can I just say LOL to his thought-process? Tara-fairy? And this line: ". Really, the gall of this Maleficent bird, not making it easy for him to waltz right up and rescue Buffy" LMAO!
I love your writing-style. Unlike a lot of Spike/Buffy writers, you keep them in character, and you know how to write. _ Keep it comin'!
Ultrawoman chapter 10 . 1/7/2004
Y'know last night I was thinking I wonder when libraflyter will have a new chapter of Fairy Tale posted, and then I check my email this morning and there is a message saying Chapter Five is up! I really liked this chapter. How Spike tricked the giant was clever, by stressing the word 'friends' and then calling on Xander for help. Now he just has to get past those minions and save Buffy so we can have a happy Spuffy ending! I can't wait. ~ Ultra
Kari Mouke chapter 10 . 1/7/2004
OOh, in update. I love 'em so. I'm just so impressed with the way you have woven this. The Xander scene was fabulous. Leaving off with Spike surrounded by cartoonlike minions is also great fun. Thanks much. I can't wait for more.
Firetail1 chapter 6 . 1/2/2004
Ok, I really like the story but I don't understand how the third answer is language. Email me! Thanks, G-Bye!
double-d2 chapter 9 . 1/2/2004
I came across your story today, I read it in one sitting. *sign*
I'm thoroughly enjoying it and I've added it to my favorites. I am looking forward to more updates.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »