Reviews for Fairy Tale
QteCuttlfish chapter 9 . 1/2/2004
I really like this story. It's so cute and sweet, yet keeping the characters in canon. I look forward to more. _
fashiongrrl chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
just discovered this tale! can't wait to read more. excellent so far. love how guide tara talks btw. so magical! :D
artemis66 chapter 9 . 12/31/2003
love this. cant wait for more. and last chapter u used the word minions. yay.
Kari Mouke chapter 9 . 12/31/2003
I love the way you are interminling the fairytale world with the Buffy world. It's done in such a smooth way that it creates something new altogether. There is a great rhythm to this story that helps to keep the reader feeling like they are in a dream state. I look forward to more. Thanks.
wolf116 chapter 9 . 12/31/2003
Not likely, if she knows so much about Buffy, shouldn't she know that she always wins even if she has to die to do it?
Great story can't wait to see what you do next.
Ultrawoman chapter 9 . 12/31/2003
I figured since I love your fic 'With This Ring...' so much I would try another of your stories. I love this! Sleeping Beauty was always one of my favourite Disney movies and with a BtVS twist it's just excellent. Love how you write alternate chapters of Buffy's dream and Spike trying to get to the castle. Oh, one small problem, I couldn't read the Prologue cos where that should be there is another copy of Buffy's Dream - Part Three, well, there is for me, maybe it's just me, I dunno. Anyway, love the story and can't wait for you to update it! Ultra
Moluvsnumber17 chapter 9 . 12/31/2003
ok ok and so you have to write more cause i really want to know what happens next...and by the by I loved those riddles...
Mo
sklmnt chapter 9 . 12/31/2003
OOh this is a pretty story. Very unique and original. Honestly I thought this was boring at first since there's this Sleeping Bueaty theme but thne it turned out to be different after all. Good job on this one and please continue.
twisty-treat chapter 8 . 12/30/2003
OOh, this story is coming along quickly, yay! Heh, I liked how Spike "cheerily flipped the old gatekeeper the bird." Classic Spike! And I love the bit with Maleficent and her "pet." Awesome little movie tidbit. :)
RoboShiflo chapter 8 . 12/30/2003
Awesomeness! Great story, can not wait for the next chapter! Please update soon! TTFN! Hey, I exclamation pointed...exclamated...put exclamation points after all my sentences! Without realizing it! Koobeans!
RoboShiflo chapter 7 . 12/29/2003
Okay, since will, for some reason, not let me submit a signed review, I shall remain anonymous. No one knows who I am! Hahahahahahahahaha! *cough* ...Anyway, great story, sorry I kept being with the not reviewing. Keep up the good work! And if you ever notice a decline in how well your stories go and my stories are suddenly better and updated more frequently, it's not me stealing your talent. Really, it's not. REALLY! Why does nobody believe me? *looks around as everyone stares at me weirdly* Um, I'm just gonna...go...now...TTFN!
twisty-treat chapter 7 . 12/29/2003
I just read the last four chappies in a row, and they were awesome! I especially liked this last chapter: "If you're trying to tell me Spike's the guy for me, all I have to say is what have you been smoking?" HA! That's funny. I also like this music/dance analogy. Can't wait to see how Spike progresses and what Buffy dreams of next!
LuckyStarz chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
Awesome! I'm so glad you decided to continue this! Sorry I haven't seen it until now! But yay! I liked the bit about the riddles. That was cool. That last one had me really, really stumped. Even when I read the answer I was still like, "huh?" But then I got it. Anyway, keep it up because Spike still has to rescue Buffy!
Much love!
artemis66 chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
love this. cant wait for the rest.
goldengirl736 chapter 6 . 12/28/2003
I love your story I can't wait till the next chapter.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »