Reviews for A Hero's regret
well done!
tsu chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
simply wonderful!
wwwendy chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Cool! I think what would be really cool is if Harry had somehow written that 'letter' and Hermione was able to read it and find out that Harry loved her..

Great little ficlet, glad that Harry didn't die and that he was able to see how much he wanted to live.
yellowpages chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
aw! so sweet! I loved this! I can't wait to read more of your work!
grins chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
its another fic where Hogwarts is self aware! (would use the proper word but i can't spell it)

this is about the fifth one i've found in the past two months!
me chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
omg!write more!i wanna here more...write about...harry and hermione together. that would be so cute! or hermione and ron. or something between hermione and one of them. ) anyways, that was really good. freaky, but it was good. i wanna hear more about the luv part. lol. im so mushy. laters!
BeadsOfGrace chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
AH! you can't do that to a girl! lol, making me think he's really going to die and such...okay, no really that was a truly amazing fic. it gave me goosebumps when he began to rehash things. You have alot of talent and the way you describe things is perfect. It was just enough for you to be able to imagine what it must look like and enough to give you your own leeway to make your own imagination, but not so much where you get overly lost in the words. It was great! Thanks for your review on my story as well. I hope you continue writing, you're a great writer!
paradox01 chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Wow, I love this ficlet.! Its so well written.. I think you could have put more angst in...but still..wow. lol. D H/Hr forever!
callas-and-ivy chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Oh wow. I really thought he was a gonner...I loved the last line, btw, perfect. It's amazing what realizations come when faced with death. I had a similar experience, once where I wished I were dead, practically planning my death as I drove. But when a big truck in front of me braked suddenly the final choice stared me in the face. I could die...it really would have been fatal, or live. I braked in time...and whenever thoughts of that nature creep up on me again, I remember that day I hit the brake and carry on. A poignet lesson and very powerful. A wonderful one shot. Thanks.

JR
wicchick chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
That was so creative! Really good, too. I loved how you ended this-a lot of people have weak endings, but this ending was fantastic. You're a good writer! Alright, now I'm going to read your other stories!