Reviews for Battle of the Heart
Enerim chapter 15 . 12/2/2003
myREEN-GAAHYAAH! Who's the guy? who? who? Mou! you're mean! *sobs* ;_;
RAAYneer-As you can see she's completely lost her mind. I really liked your story. I wonder who this mysterious man is...
Both-We hope you continue.
samuraijane chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Hallo! Me have a question or more like questions. Why Sasori call Lenx his song bird? Does she seem that prescious in his eyes to call her that? Is he after her special powers? And what were the experiments all about? WHY is her after her besides just for a bad guy or is he there for just that? just wondering cause I got confused but otherwise I think the story is great*_* (that's happy face with twinkling eyes, not dead person hee hee_)
1japanesekitty chapter 10 . 11/22/2003
hey! i like what Lenx did to those preppy girls :) i don't like those type :(

i like the creativity of putting the others scheduels for those with curiosity :) i like your story so please *large anime eyes with pleading look* add more chapters to it :) :)
bloodyknight85 chapter 12 . 11/19/2003
'Sasori Mamushi... The man who wants Lenx... Has he done enough on that girl already? Damn, i hate persistent people. Why aren't they out of the restaurant as soon as they heard Lenx's cries? I don't get it...'

Keep up the good work, dude... I have nothing much to say. Keep it uP!
bloodyknight85 chapter 11 . 11/16/2003
'Lenx has quite a bad temper, doesn't she? Foolish, ignorant, disrespectful and utterly hated by Relena which is very rare, she fit the toplist of the most silly girls of all time. Quatre is still a gentleman, i see. The school thingy doesn't seem to be a good idea although i stress that one shall not hate the game, it shall hate the players instead. Cya ne!'

You're in a roll, i think... Good job on establishing this fic... It becoming better than the last time i seen it. Keep up the good work, dude! See you sooN!
Eternity-san chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
Ah, the first part of Itai Kako was so sad!
Eternity-san chapter 2 . 11/3/2003
Hi, me again. The second chapter isn't as good, but still worth a read. Just the ending part that's all.
Eternity-san chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
I like! But maybe it might look better if you set what the characters say, and the paragraphs apart. It's just an idea anyway. Intriguing.
bloodyknight85 chapter 5 . 10/30/2003
'Lenx's past... The Revenge for her Parents. The Kidnapping of her by the mad scientist.. She sure has a lot of events happening in her ten plus years. It's irony that someone so young like her would have to go through this. Sad...'

Good one, man... Lenx's past is interesting for the least. Duo seems to have a liking of her, huh? Update soon, dude... See you again...
bloodyknight85 chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
'Lenx... The key figure of this story. Those who have the power to control her will eventually win the war. This is just like putting all your money into a card game that will either win greatly or lose terribly. Too bad that Wufei didn;'t like this idea of this girl staying with them though...'

Good one, Nice story plot, Keep on rolling, dude! Update sooN!
Enerim chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
Hm..Pretty good! _ I hope you continue!
Daimeryan Rei chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
Your fic starts pretty good, but in the second chapter you're falling into the general clich├ęs of the Gundam Wing fandom. Please be careful with your 'NOT A SELF INSERTS!', as any reader can pretty well see that there are self inserts in your fic. Your main characters have all spiffy cool Japanese names, one of the girls has some mysterious power and they clearly show the wrong kind of attitude towards the Gundam pilots. Be very careful, as you walk a very thin thread between a good original character and a Mary Sue. Your writing style is pretty good and deserves more. Keep up the work and feel free to discuss this review, I'm happy to help or to comment.