Reviews for Falling in love with you
Polygrammar chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
whoah. thats hardcore. she cut him in half? jeezus
Gubba-Gubba chapter 7 . 1/23/2005
yur great! mithros this is good!
stinky P chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
I got to chap. 5 before realizing that this story sucked. BURN! u pratically made Raven seem like a crybaby and also everything in this story seemed rushed! _ boo!
C.J.Spoof chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
k im going to flame just be cause i can.

WHAT THE HAEK R U THINKING! BB AND RAVEN DO NOT MIX! Robin and Raven are a cuter couple so :P

sry u were like the 1oth person i dw to do this

again sry but i just had 2
sakuradancer3 chapter 7 . 12/7/2004
s cute
jessica chapter 7 . 11/3/2004
i loved your story ! it was amzing i almost started to cry when raven left. can't wait tell "the terror beings" comes out and is finshed!_

jessica
Relacron chapter 7 . 10/27/2004
Quite good for your first time writing a fanfic. Though I suggest you make mention of the other charicters just a little more. Are you a R&BB shiper? If so You rock! So Are you really ging to follow through with the fic you stated at the end? By the way check out the fic "Healling Her Heart" by Kriim no that is not a typo it realy has two "I"'s, it is a deffinitly a bb&r fic
SARA chapter 7 . 8/29/2004
THAT WAS SWEET I AM GOING TO READ YOUR OTHER ONE IF I CAN WELL BYE !
SARA chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
THAT MADE ME FEEL TWO THINGS: HAPPY AND GROSSED OUT!
SARA chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
ONE WORD"WOW"!
SARA chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
THAT WAS THE SWEETIST THING I EVER READ!IT IS SO WIERD IN A WAY BUT HEY IT STILL IS SWEET .YOU ARE VERY CREATIVE!
JakMakai chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
aw

so sweet!
VileVileCrocodile chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I have to say you must be color blind. I'm srry but, seriously. Also all of the characters were over dramatized and emotinal. Raven has no emotion. She studied for years to keep it under control so i highly doubt BB being critical of her would make her cry. And slade, come on, he is so annoyingly calm, there is no way he would be laughing like a manic and such. But that's just my opinoin it's possible someone didn't notice/care.
Extinct chapter 7 . 5/3/2004