Reviews for There's Not A Thing I Would Change
j3nuine chapter 17 . 1/7/2012
Just wanted to tell you that your story lives on in your readers! I've reread this story several times over the years and love it still. Keep using your talent!
kanna-hime chapter 17 . 12/20/2009
loved this story!its was totally amazing and amazing storyline!

i wish that thsi was an actual book! please keep writing amazing stories like this!
thepinkmartini chapter 14 . 2/2/2009
Great cliffhanger!
thepinkmartini chapter 13 . 2/2/2009
wow. that was totally harsh for van. well, i guess he kind of deserves it.
thepinkmartini chapter 11 . 2/1/2009
Wow. Definitely one of the best chapters and I love how you used anime characters from different shows. The trigun kitty amuses me as well. Anyways, poor poor Van. I mean, he even got into an accident!
thepinkmartini chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
Awesome chapter! Wow, the songs you choose always reflect the type of relationship that Tomi and Van have.
thepinkmartini chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
That was a long one! Anyways, I'm reading this story for the second time around.
thepinkmartini chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
Yeah. You did jump around a lot but that was a good thing in order to speed up the pace of the story.
DontCountMeOut chapter 17 . 12/21/2008
Woo!go Go Go!Yay!hurray for them!
DontCountMeOut chapter 15 . 12/21/2008
You nutterball! Yes i hate you!jkjk how could put Tomi with another man! shame on you !
Sakura Crystals chapter 17 . 5/25/2008
WOW! I haven't read this story in 4 years and now I fianly get around to checking up on it and I find that you had the last chapter finished in 2006! I can't belive it! I am so happy I remembered to check up on my old favorite fiction story's. I loved the ending. It was very nice and well put together as you concluding chapter.
thepinkmartini chapter 15 . 4/25/2008
Now I didn't see that coming!
thepinkmartini chapter 10 . 4/25/2008
WOW! BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER! THIS IS SUCH A TEARJERKER!
thepinkmartini chapter 9 . 4/25/2008
wow best chapter yet! i totally love dilandau!
thepinkmartini chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
Great chapter so far. I'll continue reading until I reach the end.