Reviews for Digimon Revolution
Kriegel chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Good character introduction. I want to picture the digimon as anthro a lot of the time, though. But that's not always bad.

I see you're rewriting it. A few problems with grammar, but not too bad. Good character intro, like I said, but the passive voice has to go.
nintendoshawn chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
w00t! Great story, the methods of introducing characters was awesome!

I love it I will make sure to watch for new chappies!

See ya Wolf. E!
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 12 . 9/29/2005
And here you go, dedicating this fic to the victims.

I say, nice work again. Though the story has somewhat been vague for a while, I got it back again. yeah, typhoons are deadly...

Oh, and Ada should fight for life! Go Jack!
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 11 . 3/20/2005
Albel: These worms are rather annoying, aren't they?

Sephiroth: I knew there'd be small love stories in this story, not that I care about it.

Wolf: How could you say that? This is Urameshi's work! It's good!

Albel (sarcasm): I see... what a genius! Using Zudo as a smith because he has the hammer...

Wolf: Cut it out! I also like how Yumi got kissed by Bob!

Sephiroth: Weaklings kiss each other! I hate weaklings! They make Mother impure! Die, Planet!

(Wolfen stops Sephiroth. Albel hits Review)

Albel: It's not the great who are strong; it's the strong who are great.

Wolfox (enters): Hey... WHAT THE...
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 8 . 10/3/2004
Akira: *applauses* Yey! Angewomamon appeared!

Sakura Yosh: And also, Gennai was a traitor after all.

Otaki: But still, TED! I LOVE TED!

Akira (restrains sis): Forgive her! She's a mad addict to WereGarurumon! Maybe she needs some rehabilitation like John...

Lupina (enters room): WHAT ARE YOU THREE DOING HERE? YOU HAVEN'T MASTERED SHINKUU HADOUKEN YET! GET OUT NOW!

(the three leaves)

Lupina: Well, at least you taught them a lesson on focusing themselves on the better future. Besides, if they take drugs, it's Shin Tetsu Sakura to them! Oh, and before I forgot, the three should train better, OTHERWISE, I'LL BLAME YOU FOR NOT TEACHING THEM MORAL VALUES! Just kidding! Anyway, see you soon!
Fahlma chapter 8 . 9/29/2004
Awesome, this new section is great. I loved all of it as I told you. It's really sad about Jon though.
TechnoSpyder chapter 5 . 8/8/2004
Not a bad story, I enjoyed what I read. A suggestion for continuing, make your cases longer, or embellish them more. Detailed crime investigations. If your running out of ideas perhaps you should end the fic soon. Here's an idea, have a crime occur within the guards, something that would hit one or all of them close to him (perhaps Ada murdred, or even Kaylee) something that would effect one or all the team memebers. And you could go from there.

There are a few errors you need to fix, grammar, spelling issues. You're doing well, keep it up!
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 5 . 12/20/2003
Woohoo! A blackwargreymon! Another good monster (of course, WereGaruru is still my favorite).
Um... Can I have a request? Please put Garudamon there! (but something still bothers me, is Garudamon a male or a female? The physique of his/her makes him/her look like a man... strange...)
Anyway, thanks for your review at Momento! I'll change my ways!
Wolf E. Urameshi logged off chapter 5 . 12/15/2003
IMPORTANT NOTICE: There's something I forgot to mention. The biography for Toshiro is NOT the real one. The REAL thing will be shown in the next chapter. Thanks again for reading!
NeoToddZero chapter 4 . 12/5/2003
So far, so good. Very nice job. I'm not much of a Digimon fan, but so far this is a really good story. Keep up the good work, I hope to see more in the near future.
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 4 . 12/5/2003
teachers of doom!
Hmm... Interesting mystery story you got there! I also like how they recieved their grades! Someone mysteriously doing something! I also like stories wth racism! They add fun!
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
Wow! Cool! They transformed into their digimon forms! (Even though I wonder if they were digimon or human before they transformed)

The way you express Dwvimon is really something great! You know how to deal somebody's feelings!

(PS: Momento has been updated! When will you write on KL: One More Time? :3
Saya Aensland chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
I kinda like the concept. Digimon in the human world, working seamlessly as part of humanity. Now if you can get the plot interesting, you might have a chance with this.
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
I really like Ted, form all of the characters you made! He's bio somewhat familiar... hmm... Oh well!

And I like Jack and John... Oh John has a good bio too, having trouble with dads! Still, I have to ask what they look like, part human part digimon?

Also, why on a R rating? Will there be love in it?

(PS: Thanks for the review! I'm still on a vacation! _)
ElectricSpark88 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003